Week 14: Steelers at Bills on SNF

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

The Steelers don’t scare me.  

TJ watt does though. Is he Joey Bosa good? Maybe, better.  Maybe not. He’s good enough to change the look of our offense and that’s what why we should worry about this team.  He’s been quite dominant 

Hopefully Daboll won’t try and block him with wide receivers and TE’s one on one. I doubt it though. Dabs seems to like to say my guy can beat your guy, even when he can’t. 

3 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Hopefully Daboll won’t try and block him with wide receivers and TE’s one on one. I doubt it though. Dabs seems to like to say my guy can beat your guy, even when he can’t. 

Bosa just decimated everyone we put in his path.  Man.  If we had a guy like him we’d win several SBs along with JA slingin it

14 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I see Lee Smith getting alot of playing time to help out with Watt this week

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

yeah, also I think the bills would have had a better chance if they were still undefeated.  Now Tomlin is pissed off they lost the the WFT, and it’s going to probably amp up practice 

Amp up practice when they're playing their 3rd game in 11 days with all their guys banged up? Lol I think this 'teams coming out angry and playing better because they lost' thing is an absolute myth. Good teams don't lose two in a row often because the odds of them losing even one in a row is pretty low 🤣

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

Just saw the forecast.  High of 48 40% chance of rain with 10-20 mph winds.  31 degrees the following day, which could come early.  

I really enjoy watching this team play in a dome.  It’s gonna take while, we should get moving on this.

I think bad weather hurts the steelers more tbh...they don't run the ball either and ben is not half as athletic as Josh right now

5 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Are we rooting against the Ravens tonight? Or do we want them in the playoffs. 

Part of us clinching a playoff spot next week includes Baltimore losing either tonight or Sunday.. night as well root to get it out if the way sooner. 

Also includes Dolphins loss, Pats loss, and Raiders loss on Sunday. 

9 hours ago, Realist said:

I really didn't want The Football Team to beat them yesterday. Not that I wanted and expected Buffalo to be the first, but now the Steelers are going to pissed and they are going to come in with a no way we are going to lose attitude. This game is going to be a lot tougher than it may have been if Pittsburgh was  coming in at 12-0.

Don’t know where people get these ideas?   

The Steelers will prepare the same way  at 11-1 as they would at  12-0.   It’s not their fault the schedule turned out easy.  They are good but until the season plays out we don’t know how good.    Once the game starts all the media hype fades away.  I was picking the Bills to win and that isn’t changing just because the Steelers are “mad at losing”.  

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The only team I really really don’t want in the play-offs is New England. 

Fivethirtyeight.com has them with just a 14% chance of making the playoffs. They need to win out, for starters.

I'm hoping the Rams just put them out of their misery this Sunday, but I have a feeling the Pats win that one.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1