Figured out why I feel amazing as a fan currently... Sean McDermott is an elite head coach.

DollaBills

5 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Giuseppe, you really are questioning responses to a moronic thread you’re the one that started.  Have you even looked at the records?  Have you seen the Pellesaro poll by GM’s that named McD the coach of the year this year and btw, last year the best coaching job in the NFL, not to mention Beane the best GM.  

Thank god football people who know more than you feel absolutely opposite of you.  If you don’t want contentious responses, think for a minute before you post.  I really don’t care so have a Merry Xmas, and maybe you rethink making these kinds of posts before you hit send.  If you said, maybe he should challenge differently, clock management differently, those are all very reasonable posts, although I thought he has never fine.  But to have some of you’re guys above McD is kind of silly.

The Xmas wishes are sincere and have a nice night and morning with you’re family.  After this year, we all need it.  Anyway,  maybe in a couple of weeks you reconsider you’re position.  Just a thought.

I'm so confused, lol. Are you talking about my "Why'd you have to bump this, yo" comment? That was said as a joke on myself because I know this thread doesn't seem to be aging well. I don't think I've said anything else in here since the bump.

Merry Christmas.

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Big C said:

Heh, I thought bumping this thread was just gonna be a laugh it off type of situation. 

4 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

hey— we have all been there!! 😃

Do I have to go looking for 'In Peterman We Trust' and 'Why Foster is Our #1 Receiver' threads?...🤨  I'll do it!

😁

• Haha (+1) 2

No bud, I’m cool with that response not that you’re need my approval.  My point was simply don’t be so quick to know on our coach as it can bit you in the petutie especially when he is now 11-3 this year and polled by some of the more respected GM’s as the best coach two years in a row.

No big deal and thanks for Xmas wishes.  I hope Santa’s good to you and the kiddos.

4 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yep like when that dude started a thread to say that Andrew Luck was finished in summer of 2018.........then Luck went out and threw 39 TD passes.

HAHA Merry Christmas!:beer:

and retired the following season!

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Wonderful job Belichick did this year getting guys to run through a wall... 

Actually, that sorry roster should have been in the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes........and yet 6 wins and VERY narrow losses in Seattle and Buffalo and an absurd 45-0 blanking of the Chargers........so yeah he kinda' did.

I'm not chalking up this game Monday as a win.

My hope is that he goes 1995 Shula this offseason and loads up with veteran free agents..........the chemistry doesn't work........and he decides to call it quits or goes to the Giants.

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yep just one great season premature.:lol:

Hopefully McD finishes this season with a 6-6 career record in Belichick+playoff games.🤞

I think the McD - Beane combo will have us set up for success a long time

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Actually, that sorry roster should have been in the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes........and yet 6 wins and VERY narrow losses in Seattle and Buffalo and an absurd 45-0 blanking of the Chargers........so yeah he kinda' did.

I'm not chalking up this game Monday as a win.

My hope is that he goes 1995 Shula this offseason and loads up with veteran free agents..........the chemistry doesn't work........and he decides to call it quits or goes to the Giants.

When you gonna change your name? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Draconator said:

Because everyone has, and is entitled to, their own opinion on things. Just because you may not agree with someones opinion does not mean they are not able to express something on their mind.

People are also entitled to make fun of said opinions.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

When you gonna change your name? 

The name actually comes from a tweety bird night shirt I bought for my GF on Abbott Road during the 1993 SB season.

When Hyperbills board was created I joined and used that name after considering Bigbadbilz in honor of the famous Sports Illustrated cover pic....... but that was too on the nose(and in retrospect it was probably not particularly drought resistant:flirt:).   

This was long before "same old Bills".   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Giuseppe, you really are questioning responses to a moronic thread you’re the one that started.  Have you even looked at the records?  Have you seen the Pellesaro poll by GM’s that named McD the coach of the year this year and btw, last year the best coaching job in the NFL, not to mention Beane the best GM.  

Thank god football people who know more than you feel absolutely opposite of you.  If you don’t want contentious responses, think for a minute before you post.  I really don’t care so have a Merry Xmas, and maybe you rethink making these kinds of posts before you hit send.  If you said, maybe he should challenge differently, clock management differently, those are all very reasonable posts, although I thought he has never fine.  But to have some of you’re guys above McD is kind of silly.

The Xmas wishes are sincere and have a nice night and morning with you’re family.  After this year, we all need it.  Anyway,  maybe in a couple of weeks you reconsider you’re position.  Just a thought.

Most excellent post !

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All of you and yours 

6 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

if i was on my laptop I’d post the Leo clap. I agree 100%.

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/24/2020 at 6:59 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

The name actually comes from a tweety bird night shirt I bought for my GF on Abbott Road during the 1993 SB season.

When Hyperbills board was created I joined and used that name after considering Bigbadbilz in honor of the famous Sports Illustrated cover pic....... but that was too on the nose(and in retrospect it was probably not particularly drought resistant:flirt:).   

This was long before "same old Bills".   

Speaking of names dating back to the early 1990s, my fantasy teams have always been named “The God Squad.” A friend of mine bartended at Jim Kelly’s bar back in the day, and the players would all hang out there. Reich, Metzelaars, and I think Beebe would always come in together a little bit later than the other players and then hang out as a group. They were all bible-quoting teetotalers (but of course nice people, unlike Bruce Smith, who my friend said was the worst tipper ever) so my friend dubbed them “The God Squad.” Hence my team name. 

• Haha (+1) 1