Week 13: Bills at 49ers on MNF (in Arizona)

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

How'd that work out for him on February 2, 2020?

Beat me too it. You can play great defense and run the ball good but there’s going to come a time in a big game you need a qb to make a big play. But saying all that the way 49ers defense was getting home in that super bowl any other QB then mahomes and I think 49ers win. A QB like Manning or Ryan that just stands tall in the pocket and that game would be like Seattle and Denver 

14 hours ago, CaliBills said:

Its actually just the county. Not all of California

Give it time.

14 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Arizona is allowing 4,200 fans out of 65,000. Seems commie by your standards. 

His take is not that far off though.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

The best 5 doesn’t include Winters..... for ***** sake he blows. 

There is always one personnel decision McD and his staff make and stick with every year that has me scratching my head...

In the presser, Daboll was specifically asked for his evaluation of Winters after 9 games.  He said stuff about smart, tough, good communicator, glad he's here.

So....

5 hours ago, 97bills said:

Beat me too it. You can play great defense and run the ball good but there’s going to come a time in a big game you need a qb to make a big play. But saying all that the way 49ers defense was getting home in that super bowl any other QB then mahomes and I think 49ers win. A QB like Manning or Ryan that just stands tall in the pocket and that game would be like Seattle and Denver 

Theyre missing quite a few pieces compared to that super bowl squad...deforest buckner is gone...nick bosa is injured.  This reminds me a lot of our game against the steelers last year with duck hodges at qb...should be a close one but id give the bills the edge 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

In the presser, Daboll was specifically asked for his evaluation of Winters after 9 games.  He said stuff about smart, tough, good communicator, glad he's here.

So....

but what about his ability...he could be all these things and still be a bad player

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Warcodered said:

This is probably pretty advantageous for the Bills, the 49ers have to deal with this chaos and find a way to keep their practice and recovery working in flux while also preparing for us.

Not really they are 1-4 in their playpen this year and 4-2 on the road ;) 

this game is gonna be all about the run D.  if milano is back we might even see a shocking new scheme involving more than 2 line backers on the field at once!

i do think the bills did a solid job vs the chargers, who are a much better O than san fran, but san fran's varied run attack kinda scares me.  

on the other side, a slightly more consistent performance from the O can score more points than the niners can answer with (if we get to 27 again, i don't see us losing).

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Fixed ;)

Um, no. He was fantastic last season — one of the most efficient qbs in the league. And Mullins is not a starting NFL qb. I know people here are inclined to slag JG because, you know, Pats, but come on. Seriously. He has a lifetime rating of 98.9 over 32 games and is 24-8 as starter. Since 2017–the year he joined SF—the Niners have gone 22-8 when JG started and 6-23 when he didn’t.

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Like (+1) 4