Week 13: Bills at 49ers on MNF (in Arizona)

YoloinOhio

25 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm puzzled, what exactly all did he get them?

Looks to be some kind of Twitter ad for fedex. Filled with rando stuff. It does say #ad too lol. Kinda weird for a huge company like FedEx to stoop to this kind of advertising. Would make more sense if he shoutout to the local company. Strange.

Edited by Bferra13

7 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

The Bills roll nobody...they aren’t built or coached to blow teams out...not to mention the Bills are without Smoke and rarely play well in prime time...I’m not optimistic about this game...

Right, cuz shocking the Nation in Dallas and crushing Pittsburgh’s playoff dreams on the road in prime time mean absolutely nothing. Also played a remarkable playoff game @ Houston, leading, trailing & tying it up by the end of regulation. 🤦‍♂️

5 hours ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Beasly looks baked 

yeah? Aaaaaaaand??

31 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

telling his offense of line to get some balls?

OMFG! Please tell me you were using ‘voice to text’! -and if you were, ‘for all intensive purpose’ please STOP!

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Right, cuz shocking the Nation in Dallas and crushing Pittsburgh’s playoff dreams on the road in prime time mean absolutely nothing. Also played a remarkable playoff game @ Houston, leading, trailing & tying it up by the end of regulation. 🤦‍♂️

yeah? Aaaaaaaand??

OMFG! Please tell me you were using ‘voice to text’! -and if you were, ‘for all intensive purpose’ please STOP!

Imagine how bad it was before I edited it ;)

• Haha (+1) 4

Let the prime time portion of the schedule begin. I'm hoping to see a showing this evening thats the best one of the year. Both sides of the ball playing at their best and not playing down to a banged up 49ers team. Yes, its the NFL and you never say never against anyone other than the Jets. Nobody circles the wagons.......

Go Bills 

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So on WGR, Jeremy White stated the 49ers are mostly a man defense.  I don't follow them much but can anyone confirm?

@GunnerBill

That's a plus for us...Allen has killed man this year.  Killed them like Buster Douglas killed Mike Tyson.

Mike Tyson vs Buster Douglas Highlights Legendary Night on Make a GIF

Greg Cossell was saying they play Man more this year too.  Agreed dont know what that means for this game though, and if they do play man to man they are in for some trouble.

Edited by YattaOkasan

9 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I was googling this OnCore golf and it looks like it is a Buffalo-based company that has developed these high performance golf balls.

I use Oncore balls because they’re a New York based company. They’re solid, and portions of sales go to Oshei as well, before the recent happenings. They have bills mafia balls which is cool too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So on WGR, Jeremy White stated the 49ers are mostly a man defense.  I don't follow them much but can anyone confirm?

@GunnerBill

That's a plus for us...Allen has killed man this year.  Killed them like Buster Douglas killed Mike Tyson.

Their base is similar to ours. They are, at their heart, a cover 3 zone team. They have played a bit more man this year.... the theory in San Francisco (that I'm not sure I subscribe to but there you go) seems to be that they lost to the Chiefs because in the 4th Quarter Mahomes had finally figured out their zone coverages and they couldn't adjust. I think that is a flawed theory myself, but it has been part of the narrative around them. Jason Verrett is certainly a capable man coverage guy but at this stage of Richard Sherman's career if they want to man him up on Stefon Diggs or even Gabe Davis on the outside then I'm going after that matchup if I am Josh Allen. The reason I think they will play at least some man is with Bosa, Thomas and Ford on IR and Buckner gone they have struggled to generate consistent pressure with their front 4 and so have had to blitz more. They have played a bit more man on the backend behind their blitz for obvious reasons. So I expect them to mix and match a bit. But I like the match up on Sherman when they man up. If they play a lot of zone they are a tough out for us because the adjustment the Bills have uncovered of going to Beasley a lot in those situations is going to be harder against one of the best slot corners in the league in K'Wuan Williams.

That is why the key to this game for the Bills is our offensive line IMO. If they can hold up in pass protection against the 4 man rush then even San Fran's zone defenders, as good as they are, will have to cover for long periods and that is where Diggs becomes our match winner. If the front 4 can get pressure and force Josh to get it out quickly against that zone coverage we might struggle to move the ball because there will be few easy outlets. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Their base is similar to ours. They are, at their heart, a cover 3 zone team. They have played a bit more man this year.... the theory in San Francisco (that I'm not sure I subscribe to but there you go) seems to be that they lost to the Chiefs because in the 4th Quarter Mahomes had finally figured out their zone coverages and they couldn't adjust. I think that is a flawed theory myself, but it has been part of the narrative around them. Jason Verrett is certainly a capable man coverage guy but at this stage of Richard Sherman's career if they want to man him up on Stefon Diggs or even Gabe Davis on the outside then I'm going after that matchup if I am Josh Allen. The reason I think they will play at least some man is with Bosa, Thomas and Ford on IR and Buckner gone they have struggled to generate consistent pressure with their front 4 and so have had to blitz more. They have played a bit more man on the backend behind their blitz for obvious reasons. So I expect them to mix and match a bit. But I like the match up on Sherman when they man up. If they play a lot of zone they are a tough out for us because the adjustment the Bills have uncovered of going to Beasley a lot in those situations is going to be harder against one of the best slot corners in the league in K'Wuan Williams.

That is why the key to this game for the Bills is our offensive line IMO. If they can hold up in pass protection against the 4 man rush then even San Fran's zone defenders, as good as they are, will have to cover for long periods and that is where Diggs becomes our match winner. If the front 4 can get pressure and force Josh to get it out quickly against that zone coverage we might struggle to move the ball because there will be few easy outlets. 

No k’waun Williams 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 12/6/2020 at 12:51 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Broncos is at 4:30 because it got moved to Saturday and is the middle of the NFLN tripleheader that day. The 8:30pm games are MNF and SNF so that’s always the time 

Oh okay! Thanks!! :)

On 12/6/2020 at 12:52 PM, YattaOkasan said:

Cause the bills have a lot of interesting match ups.  That 430 game is on a Saturday so it’s a national broadcast too. We’re a good team (though lots of people have forgotten) but the NFL hasn’t. 

Thank you! :) Well this season we are a good team that's for sure!!!! :)