Week 11 Around the League

3 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Another team that is starting to concern me is Cleveland who is quietly playing good football under Kevin Stefanski, one of the best in the league at rushing the football and stopping the run which is the formula that typically leads to a deep playoff run like we saw last year with the Titans. With today's win they've been on 7-2 run since their opening day loss against the Ravens and those other  losses were against the Steelers and Raiders who are obviously very good in their own respects.

Margin of error for the Bills continues to be razor thin and should they lose out on the division the wild card tiebreaker situation looms large especially since they can't control what team like Cleveland does with no potential head to head tiebreaker. Either way this would be a horrendous match up for the Bills in the playoffs given their defense against a two headed monster at RB like the Browns have.

Just stop for christ sake. 

4 minutes ago, Putin said:

Who would we rather face in a home playoff game Baltimore or Titans ?

Id be fine with either.  

I think Baltimore is easier to defend, but their defense is better than Tennessee’s. 

I believe we are a better team than both, because we have the better QB, but we need to man up ... the Titans straight bullied us, although I think a lot of that had to do with circumstance.  

Edited by SCBills