Week 10 Predict the score Bills at Cardinals

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Arizona 37

Buffalo 24

Bills don’t show up for this game as they are riding high off the Seattle win and ready for their bye week. Murray puts on a show and we get to watch those highlights for two weeks

I’ll reverse the score on this. I’m pretty sure after that defensive performance last week that it very well may have been the spark this defense needed. The cardinals defense doesn’t scare me as much as the Rams did

200.webp?cid=ecf05e475655v4rfa7ntmbcgx7a

24 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It's not personal. I don't enjoy predicting the Bills to lose. 300 yards and 3 TD's is a good game. I think he'll make mistakes though in this game. 

you may not like predicting the bills to lose, but you do like predicting josh playing bad enough for the bills to lose.

Edited by teef
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, teef said:

200.webp?cid=ecf05e475655v4rfa7ntmbcgx7a

you may not like predicting the bills to lose, but you do like predicting josh playing bad enough for the bills to lose.

Can't predict something I've never seen before. Josh playing consistently well in big games is something I've never seen. Since he played great last week, predicting a drop in play this week is pretty easy. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Can't predict something I've never seen before. Josh playing consistently well in big games is something I've never seen. Since he played great last week, predicting a drop in play this week is pretty easy. 

I predicted a win but I could see the Bills losing. This team is known for a crap game every now and then. Win 4 in a row, lose 2, win 3 in a row. Wouldn't surprise me if they lose but I still think they win this one.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Am I wrong? I mean I'm pretty fair I think. It's not really difficult to understand. There is a consistency I'm looking for and haven't gotten yet. 

yes.  what is the bills record?  do you not think josh is the majority of the reason for that?  just because he may not put up gaudy stats every single game, it does not mean that he's not a large part of the win. 

we've seen your posting.  we know your stance on him, and that's ok.  but let's not act like you're fair.  you're not.  you're waiting for him to fail for some reason.  

edit:  i'm not saying the bills can't lose...we all know they certainly can.  i'm just referring specifically to josh here.

Edited by teef
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think the Bills have the edge. Cant see the cards D shutting down our O. In fact, with both Mongo and Morse, I dont see it at all. I love our energy. Its growing, and I don't see a let down.

I like AZ to make some mistakes with our CBs and Safeties. I like for the Bills D to generate some turnovers, and play a little better than even last week.

34-21 Bills

Edited by RichRiderBills

One thing that concerns me is Arizona’s ability to attack the edges with Edmonds and possibly Drake.  The Bills have been pretty weak in this area.  Also there’s a threat of Arizona running the ball up the middle of our defense too.   I’m actually more concerned about the RB’s doing damage than Murray.  I remember the Bills doing a pretty solid job containing Lamar Jackson who was at that point, just as dangerous of a runner as Murray.  

Failure to handle the run, then creates opportunities in the passing game which tired the defense.  

I’m taking AZ but man I hope I’m wrong.  34-24

Bills 41 Cardinals 27 

Josh is over 350yds again with at least 3 more TD's. Diggs will find the endzone this week at least once, if not twice. The defensive game plan will be to keep Murray contained in the pocket. He'll have a solid day passing, but the defense will do just enough again to keep us ahead. Cardinals pull to within 7 in the 4th, but we answer with a TD drive of our own putting the game out of reach.