Week 10 Predict the score Bills at Cardinals

From the NY Times.

Sunday’s Best Games

Buffalo Bills at Arizona Cardinals, 4:05 p.m., CBS

Line: Cardinals -1 | Total: 56

It’s a little unusual to rave about the defensive performance of a team that gave up 34 points, but the Bills (7-2) were up on Seattle by 27-10 in the third quarter last week before largely easing off on defense and cruising to a 44-34 victory.

Regardless of the points allowed, Buffalo sacked Russell Wilson five times, hit him another 11 times, pulled down two interceptions and recovered two fumbles. Not bad, considering it was facing an M.V.P. candidate who leads the highest scoring offense in the N.F.L.

This week has nearly as difficult a challenge. The Cardinals (5-3) can do considerable damage, thanks to the running and passing of quarterback Kyler Murray, and would get an enormous boost if running back Kenyan Drake could return from an ankle injury.

With Buffalo’s Josh Allen coming off perhaps the best game of his career, it was no surprise for oddsmakers to predict this would be the highest scoring game of the week. But if Buffalo’s defense can perform near the standard it established last week, the Bills can walk away with a road win to be proud of. Pick: Bills +1

40 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Arizona 37

Buffalo 24

Bills don’t show up for this game as they are riding high off the Seattle win and ready for their bye week. Murray puts on a show and we get to watch those highlights for two weeks

Fully possible but I would be shocked if this team wasn't focused with a chance to head into the bye 8-2.

That being said this score is entirely possible even if they are focused.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

I've been terrible at this. Lol. I think maybe I got the Titans game close. Can't remember. 

38-28 Cardinals. Murray passes for 300 and 3 TD's and runs for 100 and a TD. Allen has another big statistical game over 300 and 3 TD's but the the turnover bug hits him in this one. Allen gives it away 2 times leading to Cardinals points. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I've been terrible at this. Lol. I think maybe I got the Titans game close. Can't remember. 

38-28 Cardinals. Murray passes for 300 and 3 TD's and runs for 100 and a TD. Allen has another big statistical game over 300 and 3 TD's but the the turnover bug hits him in this one. Allen gives it away 2 times leading to Cardinals points. 

no one likes to predict allen's failure like you do!

that being said...

cakewalk *****!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1