Week 10 Predict the score Bills at Cardinals

46 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Am I wrong? I mean I'm pretty fair I think. It's not really difficult to understand. There is a consistency I'm looking for and haven't gotten yet. 

He has only really had one bad game this year. That is unless you expect 400 yards and 3-4 TDs every week 

29 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

He has only really had one bad game this year. That is unless you expect 400 yards and 3-4 TDs every week 

I won't put numbers on a good game. Mostly limited the mistakes. This is the #1 game on CBS this week. He just hasn't played consistently in these types of games. Titans and Chiefs this year. He's got another shot. 3 more national TV games on the schedule. 

There's all these hurdles to becoming an elite NFL QB. He leaping these hurdles. Still a ways to go. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I won't put numbers on a good game. Mostly limited the mistakes. This is the #1 game on CBS this week. He just hasn't played consistently in these types of games. Titans and Chiefs this year. He's got another shot. 3 more national TV games on the schedule. 

There's all these hurdles that i keep establishing for no specific reason. He leaping these hurdles. Still a ways to go. 

fify

• Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You've got really unrealistic expectations for him.  They guy top 5 in almost every passing category.....

My expectations are being met. Still some mistakes but he's played beyond my expectations overall. He's not accomplished anything yet though. He's got to keep going. Earlier this year I predicted he'll likely hit a road bump and he did. I'm starting to think after last week maybe there won't be a road bump again

But I have to see it 1st.

I said before the year and early this year that we should stop comparing Allen to Darnold and Mayfield. He's moved ahead of those guys. I compare him to Rodgers, Wilson, and Mahomes. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

54 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

My expectations are being met. Still some mistakes but he's played beyond my expectations overall. He's not accomplished anything yet though. He's got to keep going. Earlier this year I predicted he'll likely hit a road bump and he did. I'm starting to think after last week maybe there won't be a road bump again

I said before the year and early this year that we should stop comparing Allen to Darnold and Mayfield. He's moved ahead of those guys. I compare him to Rodgers, Wilson, and Mahomes. 

All who also hit road bumps every year. 

49 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Yes every QB has a bad game or 2 and then bounces back. Allen has bounced back which is positive.

That's why I don't understand where you are coming from. In 5 out of 9 games Josh played like one of if not the best QB in the league. 2 other games he played very well regardless of the numbers.  One game was a clunker and the other was mediocre.  So the majority of the year he has played good to elite and had one stinker.  Yet you talk like he is destined to fail.

Edited by Scott7975

7 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

That's why I don't understand where you are coming from. In 5 out of 9 games Josh played like one of if not the best QB in the league. 2 other games he played very well regardless of the numbers.  One game was a clunker and the other was mediocre.  So the majority of the year he has played good to elite and had one stinker.  Yet you talk like he is destined to fail.

His weaker games have come in national games this year. This week is the #1 game on CBS. I want to see him play like a top 10 QB in these games more often than not. 

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

LOL. 

DUDE!!!!

Mistakes? 
like the ones Russ Wilson made Sunday? 

2 INT’s (now 8 ) and 2 fumbles?

Tom Brady has 7 INT’s

Cam Newton 2 TD’s 7 INT’s

Josh has the 8th highest QB rating in the league 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

30-29 Bills.

Bills go down 2 scores in the 1st half.  Fight their way back in a back and forth game, and Bass hits a FG at the gun for the win.

I see Bass being interviewed after the game for hitting the game winner and a coiple of deep ones in AZ.

Bills 30

Cardinals 24

Back and forth game with the Bills getting a key turnover in the 3rd quarter that allows the offense to get a ten point lead they don't lose. Cards get close but Buffalo runs out the clock.

Allen 23-34 338 yds 3 TDs  45 yds rushing

Moss 65 yds rush 10 yds rec

Beasley 7 rec 125 yds 1 TD