Ex wrestler The Iron Sheik <3's Bills Mafia?

brianthomas

Just saw this online. Anyone know what this is about?

I mean i know we're easy to love & all that. Just surprised this ex wrestler from Tehran is tweeting out some love to us.

Didn't know where else to post this, but if anyone knows more about it, i'd appreciate learning about it

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

idk, but my buddies spotted him at an airport and asked him to take a pic w them, and he did. and then he said “Twenty bucks”.

They gave it to him.

Hey, Sheik gotta eat too.

As long as he doesn't go on a rant about making someone humble we are good.  Ha.  Google that if you don't know what I'm talking about. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, brianthomas said:

Just saw this online. Anyone know what this is about?

I mean i know we're easy to love & all that. Just surprised this ex wrestler from Tehran is tweeting out some love to us.

Didn't know where else to post this, but if anyone knows more about it, i'd appreciate learning about it

Maybe there's a BILLS bar in Tehran??  BYO Burka.

• Haha (+1) 1

The Iron Sheik was awesome!! I heard some real crazy stories about him. One guy said he met him at the bar ended up back at his house the Sheik passed out on his couch. He called his buddy and says dude you will never guess who is out cold on my couch the freaken Iron Sheik! Lol

Edited by ALLEN1QB
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.