Week 9: Seahawks at Bills

BillsMafi$

1 hour ago, High Football IQ said:

Will be curious to see the line, probably at least 8 point Seahawk favorites.

But yes this week will be very dismal in terms of a reality check and back to another Titans/Chiefs type of outing from this team.

Snacks Harrison and Carlos Dunlap will also likely be making their debuts against the Bills which will help their defense against Allen and this offense.

You were completely wrong about this week, said this game wouldn't even be close because the pats were going to stomp us. So just please stop, I know you're a troll and love the attention but it's getting old. Crap on a 6-2 record all u want but it is what it is. Win or lose this Seattle game were are way better then you're dolphins who had a whopping 170 yards of offense today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

2 hours ago, High Football IQ said:

Will be curious to see the line, probably at least 8 point Seahawk favorites.

But yes this week will be very dismal in terms of a reality check and back to another Titans/Chiefs type of outing from this team.

Snacks Harrison and Carlos Dunlap will also likely be making their debuts against the Bills which will help their defense against Allen and this offense.

Serious question:  have you ever, once, had a positive thought in your life?

• Like (+1) 1

I have been very skeptical of the last 2 games leading up. Division matchups are tough. I don’t care what the records are. I have been happy that the Bills have found 2 new ways to win and grinded out 2 must wins in the division. I know most people are going to be afraid of this game because of Russel Wilson. If it was in Seattle and fans were allowed, it would probably get really ugly. I think knowing Seattle’s defense is so bad..I have a strange feeling about this. A team that can’t stop you, keeps you in it. Never know. Maybe the Bills steal one. That’s what I hate about listening to Schopp. He always just dismisses defensive struggles. He always says to out score the other team. The easiest way to do that, is to allow the other team to score less. Defense still matters. Ours is going to have their hands full but so is theirs. Bills are going to have a look.

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

This Seahawks defense is really, really bad.  If Jimmy G could throw a football they would have had a very close game against the Niners.  If the Bills can get Allen working with all four receivers like they did in weeks 1-4 (while also maintaining the run blocking ability they showed today) this is going to be an even matchup.  I don't hate our chances even if I expect them to lose.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DollaBills said:

Im actually not all doom and gloom about this game. Seattle is a more extreme version of us-- lights out offensively with a superstar MVP QB and the worst defense in the league. A shootout might be the only way to get the W here

I agree I just hope our offense gets back to it 

8 minutes ago, Chuck Schick said:

... the Dolphins dismantled the Forty-Niners. NE dismantled the Dolphins.  Wait, where was I going with this??

Lol yeah I hate when people say that it’s different every week. 

Seattle is leading the league in points per game at 33.8 but 8th worst scoring defense.  The Bills can pass against them.  Hard part will be stopping Wilson.  The is playing the best football of his career.  

43 minutes ago, InEnemyTerritory said:

This Seahawks defense is really, really bad.  If Jimmy G could throw a football they would have had a very close game against the Niners.  If the Bills can get Allen working with all four receivers like they did in weeks 1-4 (while also maintaining the run blocking ability they showed today) this is going to be an even matchup.  I don't hate our chances even if I expect them to lose.

Good post.  Welcome to the board!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1