Week 9: Seahawks at Bills

BillsMafi$

9 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

Going to have to put up 30+ to win. That's just how you have to beat the Seahawks. They are too good offensively. Much like the Chiefs you just have to how your defense can get a key turnover or stop them just enough and hope your offense can put up a big number. 

Either way this should be a fun game. Bills are still in a decent spot if they lose but it would be nice to see them get that so called signature win

I agree. I've watched a lot of Seahawk games. I don't see our defense stopping them. The can pound the rock with whomever and still beat our run defense. Then you can't stop either Metcalf or Locket. One or both will have a huge game. Slot receivers give us fits so the edge goes to Locket. Then there is Russ. Their pass defense is beatable but they are pretty good against the run. Allen will have to be phenomenal for us to win. 

Edited by newcam2012

45 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Three?  That's it?  As a recovered gambling addict.........omg, line is down to 2.5 on heritage and they don't accept credit card deposits at these hours.

I play in a football pool where you pick 4 games vs the spread. I immediately jumped on Seahawks -2.5. They should be favored by 6. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

The Major advantage is 1:00 pm start at home. That whole COVID debacle completely screwed both the Titans and KC games. I’m convinced that if the schedule had adhered to its original form those games would have gone differently. This team doesn’t do well with scheduling adversity yet...

Edited by Lenigmusx
  • Like (+1) 1

Here is a glimmer of hope- Bills got the running game going yesterday big time. Two games in a row of the run game looking good. It’s going to take a balanced attack against Seattle. Run the ball to keep the time of possession in your favor, but also using pass heavy at times to keep Seattle guessing. The Bills have the offense to keep up with Seattle, the D needs three “stops”. That can be takeaways, turnover on downs,  or punts. 

• Like (+1) 2

To me this game would be a luxury win.  I know all games are important but I don’t think we are going 14-2 and I don’t put nfc games as most critical. Steelers, Miami, Chargers, Denver are high on my radar coming up.  Miami And NE also already lost to Seattle so it won’t be a factor in the division if tiebreakers come in. I obviously want to win but I’m not wringing my hands over it. From an nfc perspective SF is more important as Miami beat them. Miami plays Arizona this week, which will be an interesting game.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1