Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Protocal69

Can we get Ray Lewis to teach Tremaine Edmunds how to play football.

Recommended Posts

I think he should save his phone call for when he commits a crime and needs cover up advice.

  • Like (+1) 9
  • Meh 2
  • Haha (+1) 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edmunds is getting rag dolled out there, I don't think I have ever see Ray Lewis get man handled out there. It almost looks like Edmunds is just guessing which gap to fly through. I have a bad feeling Bill Belicheat is going to be attacking Edmunds all game run and passing. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Edmunds is getting rag dolled out there, I don't think I have ever see Ray Lewis get man handled out there. It almost looks like Edmunds is just guessing which gap to fly through. I have a bad feeling Bill Belicheat is going to be attacking Edmunds all game run and passing. 

They will try to run it all day - have to stop it...somehow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, the MLB position is instincts.  Sometimes you either have it or you dont.  

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I’d prefer a better role model please 


What are you talking about?  Ray is a golden boy.  He can literally get away with murder 😀

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing I learned the most from that is that I want to listen to Ray Lewis break down plays a lot more. Dude just has a certain gravity. Of course he’s part of the GOAT conversation. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TonyBeets said:

Honestly, the MLB position is instincts.  Sometimes you either have it or you dont.  


agreed. That’s why you also see a lot of unathaletic or undersized guys turn into really good LBs.  Edmunds has tons of talent, and not much natural instinct. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Edmunds is getting rag dolled out there, I don't think I have ever see Ray Lewis get man handled out there. It almost looks like Edmunds is just guessing which gap to fly through. I have a bad feeling Bill Belicheat is going to be attacking Edmunds all game run and passing. 

Edmunds is an OLB and is playing out of position. However, he has really sucked.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Edmunds is an OLB and is playing out of position. However, he has really sucked.

He's thinking too much. Tells me maybe they're giving him more to handle this season. Time to pull back and let him just play fast. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, spartacus said:

maybe he knows a magic way to fix a busted up shoulder

It goes way beyond a busted shoulder. Edmunds should actually be playing OLB/hybrid type role.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He's thinking too much. Tells me maybe they're giving him more to handle this season. Time to pull back and let him just play fast. 

Tentative at times for sure. Problem as well, he is lengthy and doesnt get pads down like a true middle linebacker. Lets hope we get better play because we sure need it.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such a shame too.  Had high hopes for him but it’s not looking good for his long term future 

Edited by CaptnCoke11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I’d prefer a better role model please 


good boys make better football players 🥶

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edmunds can play better than he has been but something is wrong with him and its more than his shoulder.

 

I just think he needs help out there. He plays better when Milano is on the field.

 

He probably isnt going to develop into our long term solution though and he doesnt know how to "lay the hammer" milano is actually better at that.

 

He isnt going to be Ray Lewis ever but then again who is?

Edited by BillsFan692

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Edmunds can play better than he has been but something is wrong with him and its more than his shoulder.

 

I just think he needs help out there. He plays better when Milano is on the field.

 

He probably isnt going to develop into our long term solution though and he doesnt know how to "lay the hammer" milano is actually better at that.

 

He isnt going to be Ray Lewis ever but then again who is?

It would also help if our D-line kept OL off of him , but he had to start playing better especially in the running game 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...