Instagram model uses her big guns to defend herself

\GoBillsInDallas/

I have two questions:

1) Was this staged to get publicity?

2) Was that photo taken with some kind of crazy lens that distorts things like the mirrors at Crystal Beach, or does she really look like that? 

Edited by Augie

48 minutes ago, Augie said:

I have two questions:

2) Was that photo taken with some kind of crazy lens that distorts things, or does she really look like that? 

1. Good question, looks like someone comes to the door, the husband answers it, then goes and sits back on the couch before the intruder comes rushing in.

2. She didn't in the video.

3 hours ago, Augie said:

I have two questions:

2) Was that photo taken with some kind of crazy lens that distorts things, or does she really look like that? 

Leaning towards 1 because she didn’t come out guns blasting. And when face to face with the intruder she says “don’t shoot me, my son is here?”

Is she what the kids call thicc these days?

7 hours ago, Augie said:

I have two questions:

2) Was that photo taken with some kind of crazy lens that distorts things like the mirrors at Crystal Beach, or does she really look like that? 

Looks way too staged to me. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79

8 hours ago, Augie said:

I have two questions:

3) shouldn’t the husband be charged with a weapon related crime for firing at the car as it drove away? 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

3) shouldn’t the husband be charged with a weapon related crime for firing at the car as it drove away? 

Nothing about this makes any sense. The husband opens the door and casually walks back to the couch before the armed intruder storms in. And despite all the chaos wifeys ass is on full display front and center.

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Nothing about this makes any sense. The husband opens the door and casually walks back to the couch before the armed intruder storms in. And despite all the chaos wifeys ass is on full display front and center.

"I heard all the commotion, so instead of pull my pants back up, I just took 'em off."

I dunno.  Maybe.

23 hours ago, Augie said:

I have two questions:

The whole thing struck me as "fake" somehow as well.

I think there is a thing going on now where indeed these women are distorting their hind quarters with a computer program.

A lot of guys are into this fat butt look.

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

It's probably real.  All on the up and up.  It's what stupid does both ways in this gun culture.

I vote it's real.  BUT, I am willing to be wrong.  Horribly wrong.

Well, it is Florida...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/22/2020 at 3:02 PM, PetermansRedemption said:

Leaning towards 1 because she didn’t come out guns blasting. And when face to face with the intruder she says “don’t shoot me, my son is here?”

A lot of break-ins and robberies serve dual purposes:  paying off debts and recouping the losses via filing an insurance claim. 

I'm always amused at all the brilliant burglars who know precisely where all the firearms and rare coins are in homes.  

On 10/22/2020 at 11:55 AM, Augie said:

I have two questions:

It's not mirrors, it's photo-editing software and no, she doesn't look like that in real life.

I suspect the entire thing was staged.

• 1 month later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.