Week 6: Chiefs at Bills (+5): Monday 5pm on Fox

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Titans Bills -> Week 5 Bills vs Titans Tues 7 pm thread

And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

2 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

win or lose I want our defense to have a big game and want to see McD make some changes to our playstyle 

Would love to see that too but this isnt the game we are likely to see our defense have a big game.  Its one of the best offenses in the NFL and we struggled to stop the Jets.

Peter King said Josh Allen was "weirdly emotional" in the Titans loss, leading to his less-than-perfect play that reminded us of last year.

Allen hates losing. It's like it's the end of the season if we're facing a loss. He loses control. I'm pretty sure this is just what happens when we're in hard games. He needs to get it under control.

Look at Rodgers today -- he knew when the game was over today, and he accepted it and moved on. You didn't see him get all red-cheeked and crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Peter King said Josh Allen was "weirdly emotional" in the Titans loss, leading to his less-than-perfect play that reminded us of last year.

Allen hates losing. It's like it's the end of the season if we're facing a loss. He loses control. I'm pretty sure this is just what happens when we're in hard games. He needs to get it under control.

Look at Rodgers today -- he knew when the game was over today, and he accepted it and moved on. You didn't see him get all red-cheeked and crazy.

Allen looked a little rattled after his INT on the sidelines, like he knew the game was over and it was his fault (it wasn't, we were never stopping the titans offense that night) 

He hates losing 1 game more than winning 5 in a row

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

He is young and has a lot of fire in him.  The kid is one of the biggest gamers I have seen.  He always gives it all on the field.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Welp, they are not going to fix all the problems they've been having this season in one week, and certainly not against the Chiefs... Hate to say it but be prepared to be disappointed I think.

I don't know, I think the Bills are pretty made at themselves, even a bit ashamed that they let down each other and the coaches. I think they'll come out firing. 

3 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Genuinely wondering - was King at the game?  If not, him saying that Allen was "weirdly emotional" seems like a pretty weird assumption,.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Really not looking forward to tomorrow’s game.  Chief’s O is best-in-class and Bills’ D is not even mediocre.  I worry that Allen will continue regressing into bad decisions in this game in effort to overcome the weak D.  I fear that this could get ugly.

I don't think so my friend.  Aside from Tuesday's stinker, the Bills usually show up for prime time games, especially under McDermott, and ESPECIALLY Josh Allen.  He lives for these games and he thrives in the spotlight.  There may not be a crowd, but this is STILL a Monday night HOME game.  Not only that, Buffalo will still have the nasty taste in their mouth from Tennessee.  The D has been getting shredded in the press, and I bet a fire has been lit under their a$$es.  How can it not??  They WILL show up.  KC has one helluva offense, no denying that, but they're not unstoppable.  And no way Allen comes out and plays like he did Tuesday.  He'll be ready.  Have faith my friend.  You're gonna see a completely different team than the one you did Tuesday night.   I have the Bills winning this one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Even the Packers can get blown out. It happens.  Heck, SF got blown out at home by Miami last week.   I'm over the Titans game and think the Bills will come out and regain some credibility on National TV.  They will perform well.  Hopefully it translates into a Win...  If they can keep from turning it over and eliminate the dumb penalties...I think Buf earns the W.

• Like (+1) 1