And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

14 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

The guards have been bad...really bad 

Winters is awful. Hard to believe he is starting

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, nucci said:

Winters is awful. Hard to believe he is starting

He’s horrendous. I’m in favor of Mongo at RG and Spain at LG once everyone is available.

Ford and Winters to the bench. They’re both just...woof 

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

He’s horrendous. I’m in favor of Mongo at RG and Spain at LG once everyone is available.

Agree 100% !! 

What is the situation on the injury report ?? 
Anyone got any news ???

21 minutes ago, Putin said:

Agree 100% !! 

What is the situation on the injury report ?? 
Anyone got any news ???

Yesterday was the last one we will get

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

😳

well, let’s see.. Winters was recently graded out as the best guard in the AFC by an nfl devoted website. 🤔Hmmmm.. who to trust? A professional organization devoted to such matters or thebandit... 

🤦‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

😳

well, let’s see.. Winters was recently graded out as the best guard in the AFC by an nfl devoted website. 🤔Hmmmm.. who to trust? A professional organization devoted to such matters or thebandit... 

🤦‍♂️

Go watch the tape and get back to me.

PS—there’s a whole thread on this.

PPS—why does it ruffle your feathers so when I disagree with the coaching staff?

PPPS—if that’s “professional organization” was PFF, then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

I’ll take Mongo back in there for sure. Love his fire. But, I don’t see any way they bench Ford for Spain. I’d be shocked. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I’ll take Mongo back in there for sure. Love his fire. But, I don’t see any way they bench Ford for Spain. I’d be shocked. 

I don’t think they will... I just think they should based on the two players respective performances thus far.

• Like (+1) 1

not too concerned about this game in a Win/Loss standpoint 

I just don't want to get blown out and embarrassed again, and want to see Allen have a good game. That will give me confidence for the rest of the season. The patriots game in 2 weeks is 10x more important. Losing that game is unacceptable.  

2 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Problem with Spain is that he has struggled with pass protection, which is why he was benched. Watch the Miami game again and you’ll see he almost got Josh killed several times. So, what’s the lesser of two evils: Ford’s run blocking or Spain’s pass blocking? Factoring in the importance of Josh’s health, I think it’s the former. 

Mongo can’t return soon enough. 

• Like (+1) 1

...so presumably if we're getting some injured folks back and IF Frazier can get this D refocused, can we bounce back from the stinker with a formidable showing at home or resign ourselves to two L's in a row?.....

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Problem with Spain is that he has struggled with pass protection, which is why he was benched. Watch the Miami game again and you’ll see he almost got Josh killed several times. So, what’s the lesser of two evils: Ford’s run blocking or Spain’s pass blocking? Factoring in the importance of Josh’s health, I think it’s the former. 

Mongo can’t return soon enough. 

Yeah, I hear you. I’m hopeful that Ford can step up his game. He really has had moments, but they’ve been too few and far between for my liking.

Not sure what happened to Spain—maybe getting paid resulted in him slacking a bit, but he was solid last year.

Anyway, the guards are a problem in the run game right now.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so presumably if we're getting some injured folks back and IF Frazier can get this D refocused, can we bounce back from the stinker with a formidable showing at home or resign ourselves to two L's in a row?.....

The truth is that, if we have those key players in Milano and Tre back,  if they can’t show a good amount of improvement over last week, we should definitely evaluate Frazier’s employment as a defensive coordinator. If that wasn’t a wake up call, there just won’t be one. McDermott will, or at least should, put his stamp on the D and make changes since Tuesday to mitigate some of the flaws. I believe not having a 2nd OLB that belongs in a starting role has been more than a problem. Klein is not a solution in the least. That needs to be addressed.

• Like (+1) 1

I felt it was simply and clearly evident last season that the running game was enhanced with Feliciano at center and the passing game enhanced with Morse there. Mongo out of the line up notwithstanding, it still holds true. It’s kind of a shame as it shows what we’re going to do, but if I ‘had my druthers’, I love the offense this season -especially so with an injured Defensive unit that’s weaker up front from a year ago.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Yeah, I hear you. I’m hopeful that Ford can step up his game. He really has had moments, but they’ve been too few and far between for my liking.

Not sure what happened to Spain—maybe getting paid resulted in him slacking a bit, but he was solid last year.

I wonder if there is any data out there that shows, statistically, what percentage of players show a decline in play they season after they get paid.  That would be interesting to see.

48 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I had the same question about Spain.  He did well enough in pass pro last year, what happened?

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

not too concerned about this game in a Win/Loss standpoint 

I just don't want to get blown out and embarrassed again, and want to see Allen have a good game. That will give me confidence for the rest of the season. The patriots game in 2 weeks is 10x more important. Losing that game is unacceptable.  

This game is also very important though not as much as the Pats*** one.  But chiefs being an afc team and us having lost the last one, being in primetime makes this important from a seeding and psychological standpoint

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

Just saw Bell might make his debut Monday.

I thought he had to pass 5 days of testing? 

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

I thought he had to pass 5 days of testing? 

I think he might make it within that but would have what 0 practices?