Confirmed: Titans broke protocol by gathering for workout last week

YoloinOhio

Just now, 1ManRaid said:

Maybe take Bills defense?  Opposing forfeit it automatic 2-0 shutout victory by rule.

I can’t someone else has them and I think they are locked out so that you cannot pick them. What a cluster *****. I just worked my way out of a 0-2 start by some great waiver wire starts and now I’m going to get screwed. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

No, this was at Montgomery Bell Academy, which is a private school in the Nashville area.

Ahhh.  So then there is complicity with the private school too because those facilities also have locks and they don't just let people walks in off the street to play football.  This should be fun.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

So they play with COVID negative players and without the guys at the private workout.  Will they have enough players to field a team!? 🤣

Edited by Heitz

I said earlier this week in another Titans thread that Vrabel was going to find a way to cheat the Covid protocol.  How you like me now?  Once a Cheat, always a Cheat.

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

So they play with COVID negative players and without the guys at the private workout.  Will they have enough players to field a team!? 🤣

IRONMAN FOOTBALL!!

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I feel like the NFL could do whatever they want, but the NFLPA may have something to say about it. Still, these players not taking protocol seriously have no one to blame but themselves regardless what punishment they get. Saying "We wouldnt have done it if we knew it would make us forfeit" is BS.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, MJS said:

Tanny has never been smart. Remember when he couldn't name any teams in the AFC East? Including the team who he currently played for?

Well that would be admissible in court.

I would not be shocked if Tanneyhill being the offensive leader didnt set it up and gain access to the facility. There is probably a mountain of evidence of his involvement all lover the place, might as well "be honorable" now and admit it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I feel like the NFL could do whatever they want, but the NFLPA may have something to say about it. Still, these players not taking protocol seriously have no one to blame but themselves regardless what punishment they get. Saying "We wouldnt have done it if we knew it would make us forfeit" is BS.

Makes it look like suspensions will be the compromise solution.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

The most pathetic part to me is they implemented these new penalties after the season started. They didn’t have the foresight to think NFL teams may try to break the rules? 
“The Shield” is a joke.

• Like (+1) 1

They gotta suspend every player who was at that gathering.  15?  Fine.  Gone.  If anyone else on the team knew about it and didn't put a stop to it - gone.

If they can field a covid-free team (including coaches and staff) with whatever they have left after the covid-reserve list and this batch then let's play.

• Like (+1) 2