Monday night Pats vs KC game. Who you rooting for?

jamiezzz

Didn't see a topic on this, so I figured I'd ask who everyone is rooting for, KC or Pats?

I would love a KC loss.  This would put the Bills in great position playing them next week to go 3 games up on them (Of course, if we beat them, and beat Tennessee).

Although, I think being 2 games up on the Pats would be a nice cushion to try and take the division.

Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, jamiezzz said:

Didn't see a topic on this, so I figured I'd ask who everyone is rooting for, KC or Pats?

I would love a KC loss.  This would put the Bills in great position playing them next week to go 3 games up on them (Of course, if we beat them, and beat Tennessee).

Although, I think being 2 games up on the Pats would be a nice cushion to try and take the division.

Thoughts?

What kind of question is that? Who do you think we're rooting for?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I want a brutal knock down fight throughout.  

I really won’t root for either team, but a loss by NE would be great for us and our playoff push.

A loss by KC would be nice for home field, but I want the AFC East first and that means NE needs to stack some losses.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

Seriously?  I'll root for the Patriots when they play Al-Qaeda.

That made me spit my coffee.  The bill for my new keyboard will be on its way. 

Hoping KC wins for AFCE rankings.  Worry about home field when we play them in a few weeks. 

Edited by Gregthekeg

Are you kidding?  We MUST root for ANY AFC East team to lose.  But this is the CHEATS!!!  Unless a Cheats win guarantees the Bills a playoff spot, I'm always rooting for the Cheats to lose, and lose big.  Rooting for the Cheats to win should be like 20 warning points, banishment for a year, something like that....

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, jamiezzz said:

Thoughts?

Funny.  It didn't occur to me.  Rooting against the Patriots is such a habit, I never thought about broader playoff implications.

I've always thought of the Bills taking the next step - the next step being getting to the playoffs AND winning a playoff game.  I haven't gotten to the point where I'm thinking about home field in the playoffs.  

For me, it's first things first.  The Pats are too close.   Let them lose.   We'll deal with KC down the road. 

• Like (+1) 1