Postgame Thread Bills vs Rams

Just now, letsgoteam said:

I love how the Rams board is mad about the last defensive holding on Gabe. They are complaining but seriously the terrible INT call completely changed the game. 

That's a 50/50 type call, its not an illegitimate type call but it isn't an obvious type call either. If that was called against the Bills the fan in me would be pissed but I also as an objective person can't say that it wasn't something that could have been called either. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

At least that one was debatable, the int was fictional Bs that turned momentum for the rams

Yeah pretty much everyone including Periera said that phantom INT should have been changed. Kroft clearly had posession when his butt hit the ground. The Rams got a TON of calls today so I'm hardly going to weep for the blatant hold on Gabe.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Refs screwed us the interception ( which should not go against Allen)

Made up for it on the interception.

Allen is great but needs to get rid of the ball sooner, also needs to run more when given the opportunity.

Pass blocking is trash again, hopefully Beane addresses this in the offseason.

Defense is missing the big DTs to stop the run. Also tackling is horrendous and can we tighten up on the WRs a little bit ??? Woods embarrassed us out there.

Good players and good scheme for those Rams.

Thats a tough Offence to stop

I get we were tired in the 4th after giving up long drives all game but isn't that where the defensive line depth is supposed to shine through? Goff had all day back there. Four man rush, blitzes, it didn't matter. 

Credit the offense for coming through again. 

Edited by VW82

My buddies mom is a rams fan and started talking trash as soon as they took the lead. Phone was blowing up for the last 5 minutes of the game. 

As soon as we took the lead I just hit her with a 😁

Hasnt answered back yet. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7