Postgame Thread Bills vs Rams

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Josh Allen.

10 TDs.

1 INT.

SEVENTY FIVE FRICKIN PERCENT COMPLETION RATE THROUGH THREE GAMES (81/108).

OMFG my heart.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I'm just confused as to why so many fans were upset with the correct facemask call on Allen? 

Because of the horse collar and all of the other BS coming from the head ref. He was told by NY to make the fix, and Josh told him to pound salt.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Paddles....clear!

Jeeeze... look at the 49er game and their defense. They get the Gints down and keep the foot on their throat... while their offense rolls over them. What a freaking luxury, we have some serious issues with our defense. Rams are a good offense, but 25 points given up in the 3rd, receivers running free all over the secondary, and defensive line unable to get to a mostly stationary QB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

I think Perrera was correct, that it was illegal contact, not PI.    The DB rode Davis 7 yards downfield.

It becomes PI when the ball is in the air and illegal contact is still happening

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's right where I am.

That INT call on the Tyler Kroft reception was bar none, the WORST officiating call I have ever seen.

As was the OPI. He played it well and it should have added to his stats. So he is capable of contributing.

The officiating was brutal today.

2 minutes ago, schoolhouserock said:

I didn’t agree with the call that gave the Bills’ a first down. If I were a Rams fan, I’d be very unhappy.

However, we have seen the Bills on the opposite side of that equation too many times in the past ~25 or so years.

The Bills put themselves in a position to benefit from the questionable call. Awesome.

GO BILLS!

At least that one was debatable, the int was fictional Bs that turned momentum for the rams

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

The best was the face mask call—even when fighting a sack he’s dishing out punishment!!!! I couldn’t even be mad at him for it 

If he's sacked there, they lose the yardage and the down.  He's got to stop having the ball in his left hand when he gets in those situations.

• Like (+1) 2