Jets offense vs backups in their scrimmage today

BillsMafi$

16 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Only in Jersey. 
What a mess they have on their hands. 
After they destroy Darnold I can see the Jets as the new browns/lions/bills for the next 10 years constantly hovering as a bottom 10 team. (Not that they’ve been much better than that recently) 

The Jets havent made the playoffs since 2010. Ironically they were in the AFC championship. Assuming they miss this year, that will be 10 years with no playoffs. They are already that team

Browns have a chance to overtake the Bills record

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_franchise_post-season_droughts#Post-season_droughts

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Captain Hindsight said:

The Jets havent made the playoffs since 2010. Ironically they were in the AFC championship. Assuming they miss this year, that will be 10 years with no playoffs. They are already that team

Browns have a chance to overtake the Bills record

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_franchise_post-season_droughts#Post-season_droughts

Didn't realize bucs were at 12.  Would be nice to see Tommy boy sitting out the post-season to keep that streak alive.

25 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

If it was just the #1 offense versus the backup defense,  then how did the D score 27 points?  What did the Defense do, all of them played both ways?

24 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Typically coaches score events.

Pick = Points

Fumble= Points

Punts another point value.

Its even worse for them. It was the entire second team (offense and defense) against the entire first team (again, offense and defense).  

I need to see us perform Week One, but man... this Jets squad sounds rough.  

Almost wish we were playing a better team opening week so I wouldn't be so nervous about a game we absolutely should win to start off.  

No fans, going to have to manufacture our own energy... just get the W.... but until then, i'll refrain from mocking the Jets.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Its even worse for them. It was the entire second team (offense and defense) against the entire first team (again, offense and defense).  

In other words David Fales and James Morgan shredded the Jets 1st team defense 

6 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

His style of running requires him to be in sync with the OL.  With limited practice, it will be difficult.

his pick and choose style requires a top flight line like he had in PITT. its gonna be difficult no matter how much he practices with this line.

54 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

THE CANCER RETURNS.

I was highly critical of Leveon at the time he sat out but watching him last year I can only say that I was impressed with how hard he played while they were out of playoff contention and down big in games.  He played most of the year with no passing attack and defenses selling out on the run.  I didn't see a team cancer or a quitter.

• Like (+1) 1