8-18-20 Any Training camp news?

From watching some YouTube reports/interviews, and some BB.com vids It sounds like our guys are looking sharp, the back end of our receivers room appears to be “making plays” and Zach Moss has shined some. Any other insight would be great to hear. ?

Go Bills!!!

I am sure you are all just as disappointed as I am over the fact that I didn't get any reps at all at camp today, not a single one. When I complained via email I heard the same old lame excuses I have heard year in and year out: "you're not on the team" and "you aren't actually here" and my favorite: "is there someone who takes care of you we could call?" They are sleeping on my talent. Someday.

*sigh*

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, TigerJ said:

I haven't seen much, but I did come across Sal Capaccio's Tuesday notes for WGR:  https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/news/bills-offensive-rookies-impress-at-tuesdays-session

I'm probably mostly alone in this, but I'm not too impressed with AJ Klein. So, I'm a bit disappointed to see that our UDFA rookie FB beat him out for a deep TD in 7 on 7s.

10 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I'm probably mostly alone in this, but I'm not too impressed with AJ Klein. So, I'm a bit disappointed to see that our UDFA rookie FB beat him out for a deep TD in 7 on 7s.

He's a run stuffing LB with limited mobility. I'm not too surprised or worried. 

Its camp, so far I've heard that everyone is burning Tre according to the media yet we know he's a stud. 

1 hour ago, Mickey said:

I am sure you are all just as disappointed as I am over the fact that I didn't get any reps at all at camp today, not a single one. When I complained via email I heard the same old lame excuses I have heard year in and year out: "you're not on the team" and "you aren't actually here" and my favorite: "is there someone who takes care of you we could call?" They are sleeping on my talent. Someday.

*sigh*

Uncle Rico? Keep selling that nylon polymer and dreaming my good man. Over them mountains ⛰ 

1 hour ago, DJB said:

He's a run stuffing LB with limited mobility. I'm not too surprised or worried. 

Its camp, so far I've heard that everyone is burning Tre according to the media yet we know he's a stud. 

And probably a deep fear inside to touch other players due to what is going on around you !

one thing I am focusing on is the pass-catching ability of the Bills RBs, esp Moss, this is an under-utilized aspect of the offense that I would like to see increase in as it helps diversify and further complicate the defensive gameplaning and in=game assignments; Pats are able to do this to including Rex Burkhead who catches 25-30 passes as a freaking useless FB a la our very own P Dimarco, Burkhead has burned us as well...