Covid 19 vs Trump

9 hours ago, SoTier said:

July 26, 2020 - 146,453 Americans have died from Covid-19.

July 26, 2020 - US deaths again top 1,000 a day.

July 26, 2020 - California and Florida have both passed NY in the number of cases, all with more than 400,000 cases.  Texas is fast approaching 400,000 cases.

You do understand that at some point the majority of our country will likely get Covid and our goal needs to be to minimize deaths and major hospitalizations, right? Even if the vaccine is fast tracked and is available in two years time most people will have caught it by then unless you keep things locked down till a vaccine which is a good way to ensure domestic abuse and suicides increases far outpace the Covid deaths.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You do understand that at some point the majority of our country will likely get Covid and our goal needs to be to minimize deaths and major hospitalizations, right? Even if the vaccine is fast tracked and is available in two years time most people will have caught it by then unless you keep things locked down till a vaccine which is a good way to ensure domestic abuse and suicides increases far outpace the Covid deaths.

If you are gonna post such nonsense at least consult @bman and find some right wing nut job with a twitter account that you can reference?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, TH3 said:

If you are gonna post such nonsense at least consult @bman and find some right wing nut job with a twitter account that you can reference?

Perhaps do any research on the relationship between unemployment and domestic abuse and suicides. Even if it is not "common knowledge" it is not political to acknowledge that fact. It amazes me you think understanding correlations is right wing.

July 27, 2020  - 146,935 Americans have died from the coronavirus.  Covid Donnie spent the weekend golfing with Brett Favre at his resort in New Jersey and posed for a photo op, both without masks.

July 27, 2020 - In Florida, the percentage of children hospitalized for coronavirus has spiked.   The youngest child in Florida to die from Covid 19 was a nine-year-old girl who apparently had no underlying health conditions.

July 27, 2020 - National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien positive for coronavirus

“People close to Trump say the president’s inability to wholly address the crisis is due to his almost pathological unwillingness to admit error; a positive feedback loop of overly rosy assessments and data from advisers and Fox News; and a penchant for magical thinking that prevented him from fully engaging with the pandemic.”

One question still dogs Trump: Why not try harder to solve the coronavirus crisis?

Just now, BillStime said:

“People close to Trump say the president’s inability to wholly address the crisis is due to his almost pathological unwillingness to admit error; a positive feedback loop of overly rosy assessments and data from advisers and Fox News; and a penchant for magical thinking that prevented him from fully engaging with the pandemic.”

One question still dogs Trump: Why not try harder to solve the coronavirus crisis?

I have to ask, If you were POTUS what would you do?

3 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Let's see - I wouldn't have destroyed our pandemic infrastructure like Trump did the past three years.

I would have jumped on this threat so quickly once my intelligence suggested (in November 2019) there was even a remote problem brewing; something Trump did not do.

I would have let the scientists and medical professionals drive/implement the solution.

This half a$$ed approach is clearly not working - just look at the infection rates and the economy.

We are the only western civilized country NOT fully open for business because this pandemic is out of control in the US.

What would you do?

13 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Perhaps do any research on the relationship between unemployment and domestic abuse and suicides. Even if it is not "common knowledge" it is not political to acknowledge that fact. It amazes me you think understanding correlations is right wing.

domestic abuse and suicides increases far outpace the Covid deaths

Dude - this is just wrong......but it might sound righter if you could find someone who tweeted it

31 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Tweet LIBERATE!! of course

50 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Or do this. Took me 20 seconds with my new high speed internet! https://nypost.com/2020/07/26/domestic-violence-soared-during-coronavirus-in-nyc-report-shows/

Get back to me when they outpace COVID cases

Or....how 'bout this....If we had a cogent CV strategy we would be past this mess by now and the domestic violence rates would be back to normal....so maybe you should point a finger at Trump for effing up our reposnse...

11 minutes ago, TH3 said:

domestic abuse and suicides increases far outpace the Covid deaths

Dude - this is just wrong......but it might sound righter if you could find someone who tweeted it

I can clearly see that reading comprehension is not your strong point so let me write the whole thing again- if we shut down the country completely again to save people from Covid then we will spike domestic abuse and suicides to a higher level than the Covid deaths during the shut down. The fact you actually believe that a Twitter post will make it more true tells me a lot about you.

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Let's see - I wouldn't have destroyed our pandemic infrastructure like Trump did the past three years.

Actually that was Barak. He has biult it back up.  

I would have jumped on this threat so quickly once my intelligence suggested (in November 2019) there was even a remote problem brewing; something Trump did not do.

Actually Trump was criticized here for jumping on it so soon.

I would have let the scientists and medical professionals drive/implement the solution.

There is a time you have to be President and run the economy of the country.

This half a$$ed approach is clearly not working - just look at the infection rates and the economy.

Economy has nearly recovered. Thanks to Trump opening the economy my 401K is right back to where it was in February. 

We are the only western civilized country NOT fully open for business because this pandemic is out of control in the US.

Canada is open? 

What would you do?

Not vote for you a second term

Edit: see my replies above.

Edited by fansince88

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

I didn't hear what your plan is?

And you're wrong - Trump DESTROYED our pandemic infrastructure.

Because you refuse to listen. My plan is stay the course and reopen. I dont need to give you a plan because I havr not criticized it. 

Edited by fansince88

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

What would you do?

CDC has 10,600 employees, $11.1 Billion budget

FEMA  11,300 employees  $28.7 billion budget

Dept Of HHS  79,500 employees $1.2 Trillion

What exactly did he cut?

WHO announced Jan 17 that Kung Flu (aka Covid 19 is transmitted Human to Human. https://www.statnews.com/2020/01/21/who-raises-possibility-of-sustained-human-to-human-transmission-of-new-virus-in-china/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-outbreak-task-force-created-by-trump-to-lead-us-government-response-to-wuhan-virus/

So shut up

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gary M said:

CDC has 10,600 employees, $11.1 Billion budget

FEMA  11,300 employees  $28.7 billion budget

Dept Of HHS  79,500 employees $1.2 Trillion

What exactly did he cut?

WHO announced Jan 17 that Kung Flu (aka Covid 19 is transmitted Human to Human. https://www.statnews.com/2020/01/21/who-raises-possibility-of-sustained-human-to-human-transmission-of-new-virus-in-china/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-outbreak-task-force-created-by-trump-to-lead-us-government-response-to-wuhan-virus/

So shut up

* In 2018 Trump fired Homeland Security Advisor Tom Bossart, whose job was to coordinate a response to global pandemics. He was not replaced.

* In 2018 Dr. Luciana Borio, the NSC director for medical and bio-defense preparedness left the job. Trump did not replace Dr. Borio.

* In 2019 the NSC’s Senior Director for Global Health Security and bio-defense, Tim Ziemer, left the position and Trump did not replace the Rear Admiral.

* Trump shut down the entire Global Health Security and Bio-defense agency. 

* Amid the explosive worldwide outbreak of the virus Trump proposed a 19% cut to the budget of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention plus a 10% cut to Public Health Services and a 7% cut to Global Health Services. Those happen to be the organizations that respond to public health threats.

* In 2018, at Trump’s direction, the CDC stopped funding epidemic prevention activities in 39 out of 49 countries including China.

* Trump has on multiple occasions sowed doubt about the severity of the virus even using the word hoax at events and rallies. He even did it at an event where the virus was being spread. Trump has put out zero useful information concerning the health risks of the virus.

* Trump pretended the virus had been contained meanwhile 150,000 Americans are dead.

BLOOD ALL OVER YOUR HANDS

• Awesome! (+1) 1

July 20, 2020 - Covid Donnie tweeted a pic of himself wearing a mask and claiming that some people think it's patriotic to wear a mask.

July 21, 2020 - US deaths from Covid-19 are 140,908 this morning.

July 21, 2020 - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell cancelled all preseason games.

July 27, 2020 - 13 Marlins players and staff tested positive for coronavirus, forcing the postponement of 3 MLB games less than 1 week after baseball started its abbreviated season.

July 28, 2020  - 148,056 Americans have died of coronavirus. 

July 28, 2020 - Covid Donnie says he wants governors to open states "and we'll see what happens".

July 28, 2020 - One week after he urged Americans to wear masks, Covid Donnie tweeted that masks aren't necessary.

I've seen this for a few days now.  And frankly I believe it  WRT Don the pathological liar. 

Trump was 'bored' with the pandemic — until he was told it was hurting 'our people': fellow Republicans

"The president got bored with it," David Carney, an adviser to Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, a Republican, told The New York Times earlier this month.

It's just a lil Flu

It will be over by Easter

It will be over by July.  The heat (of summer) will kill it. 

Wear a mask Be Patriotic!!!    Epic fail BTW.  Unless Swastika bandannas count.  

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1

July 28, 2020 - At his coronavirus briefing, Covid Donnie touted a doctor turned preacher who claims that masks are unnecessary and hydrooxychloroquine cures Covid 19 -- and that women can get pregnant by "astral sex" and that scientists use "alien DNA" to make medicines.

July 28, 2020 - Covid Donnie whined about Drs Fauci and Birx having higher approval ratings than he has.  He claimed it was just because people don't like his personality.

July 28, 2020 - more than 1,200 Americans died of Covid-19.

July 29, 2020  149,258 Americans have died of coronavirus

To the COVID mask crowd:

If you've been consistent on this issue then God bless you.

BUT, if you excoriated everyone who didn't wrap themselves in bubble tape and hide out in the closet, then ten minutes later supported people nationwide gathering by the thousands to "protest" in the streets, then turned around and began excoriating others again for not taking COVID seriously enough to suit your mood, seriously, go ***** yourself.

There are a select few possibilities. Either (1) You didn't care if millions of people died as a result of the "protests" or (2) you're absolutely and irredeemably full of *****.
There are no other options.

So again, if you've been on board with the social distance/lockdown/facemask/bubble wrap movement all along, we're cool. If you've only been with it when and to the extent the garbage media sources you inexplicably continue to trust told you to, you're either a weak minded sucker, or an outright piece of *****.

Sorry if the truth hurts. Deal with it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

^^^
but, but......there is ZERO evidence that rioting mobs have spread the virus because uh, lots of them wear masks, or something.

The virus is ONLY being spread by redneck, Trump lovers going to Home Depot and the Olive Garden, you science denier!!!

• Like (+1) 2

Trump apparently supports beliefs like the ones peddled by Dr. Stella Immanuel.  

“There is no known cure for the novel coronavirus or the disease it causes, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization. Multiple studies have disputed claims that antimalarial and antiviral drugs such as hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and chloroquine can help treat or even prevent the coronavirus. Last month, the FDA revoked an emergency approval that allowed doctors to prescribe hydroxychloroquine to covid-19 patients even though the treatment was untested.”

Immanuel has asserted that many gynecological issues are the result of having sex with witches and demons (“succubi” and “incubi”) in dreams, a myth that dates back at least to the “Epic of Gilgamesh,” a Sumerian poem written more than 4,000 years ago. She falsely claims that issues such as endometriosis, infertility, miscarriages and STIs are “evil deposits from the spirit husband.”

“A 2015 sermon that laid out a supposed Illuminati plan hatched by ‘a witch’ to destroy the world using abortion, gay marriage, and children’s toys, among other things, Immanuel claimed that DNA from space aliens is currently being used in medicine.” She also offered prayers through her website to remove generational curses transmitted through placenta.

When asked directly about Immanuel and why he might trust someone who believes that alien DNA is used in modern medicine, Trump responded: “I thought she was very impressive, in the sense that, from where she came — I don’t know what country she comes from — but she said that she’s had tremendous success with hundreds of different patients. I thought her voice was an important voice, but I know nothing about her.”

And in light of social media for removing the posts for blatant misinformation, he simply doubled down when he said, “I guess Twitter took them off and I think Facebook took them off. I don't know why I think they're very respected doctors.”

Yep.  We're in good hands.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2020/07/28/stella-immanuel-hydroxychloroquine-video-trump-americas-frontline-doctors/

• Like (+1) 2

July 21, 2020  - 140,908 American have died of coronavirus.

Average daily deaths, July 21-28, 2020:  1,021

July 28, 2020  - 1202 Americans died of Covid-19.

July 29, 2020  - 149,258 Americans have died of coronavirus

July 29, 2020 - GOP Congressman Louie Gohmert tested positive for coronavirus just prior to boarding Air Force One to travel to Texas with Covid Donnie for a campaign trip.  Gohmert is an anti-masker who refused to wear a mask unless forced to do so (as in House committee meetings) and was seen on July 28 chatting with AG William Barr, both without masks on the House floor, as well as other maskless Congressmen.  According to a letter from one of his own aides to Politico, Gohmert insisted that all staffers work in the office (as opposed to working remotely from home) and berated staffers who wore masks to work.

July 29, 2020 - 1455 Americans died of Covid-19, the highest number of deaths since May.

July 30, 2020 - 150,713 Americans have died of coronavirus

Edited by SoTier

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

July 28, 2020  - 1202 Americans died of Covid-19.

July 29, 2020  - 149,258 Americans have died of coronavirus

July 29, 2020 - GOP Congressman Louie Gohmert tested positive for coronavirus just prior to boarding Air Force One to travel to Texas with Covid Donnie for a campaign trip.  Gohmert is an anti-masker who refused to wear a mask unless forced to do so (as in House committee meetings) and was seen on July 28 chatting with AG William Barr, both without masks on the House floor, as well as other maskless Congressmen.  According to a letter from one of his own aides to Politico, Gohmert insisted that all staffers work in the office (as opposed to working remotely from home) and berated staffers who wore masks to work.

July 29, 2020 - 1455 Americans died of Covid-19, the highest number of deaths since May.

July 30, 2020 - 150,713 Americans have died of coronavirus

Few people really die from COVID. They die from their immune systems "overload" response to the virus as a result of pre-existing conditions and compromised general health.  I also personally believe taking medications that use immunue-suppression as a means to treat a condition, like arthritis, contribute to deaths but the pharma industry is not to hot on the idea to publicize that possibility.   Some studies suggest people with Type A blood are more likely to be severe or critical classification of the illness.  Obesity, diabetes, heart conditions, respiratory problems, etc.  add risk.  

Older people are not more likely to catch the virus but they are more likely to have these health issues which is why a lot more older people die when infected.  There are medications that address what is called the "cytokine storm" which is the condition putting most patients in the ICU and on ventilators,  Drugs like leronlimab and lenzilumab in phase 3 clinical trials address this condition and appear to work very well.  Once these are approved and begin being used the death count will drop significantly.  How fast they get out there is up to the trial results and the FDA.

The use of a mask generally protects other people from getting infected by you.  It is effective.  People that don't want to wear one in public settings are making some social or political statement.  I guess they're saying "I don't care if I get you sick". 

An easy self-test to do every day is to test your sense of smell.  The is the first thing almost all people that come down with the virus notice days before any symptoms appear.  This is a distinct reduction in their ability to smell.  If your sense of smell is normal your probably okay.  Why its not part of the standard COVID test procedure I don't know.  I guess its not complicated enough for the medical community to embrace.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-brazil-account-7-world-235757878.html

I am always amazed when I read crap like this that is 100% wrong because it is 40% of confirmed cases. We have no idea how many people throughout south America have it or most of Asia since they do not have ready testing like we do. The writer of this article simply does not understand anything about stats or epidemiology.

• Like (+1) 1

July 31, 2020 - 152,070 Americans have died of coronavirus

July 31, 2020 - Dr Anthony Fauci, Dr Robert Redfield, and Admiral Brett Giroir will testify about the government response to the coronavirus pandemic

July 30, 2020 - 150,713 Americans have died of coronavirus, 1357 single day death toll

July 29, 2020 - 149,258 Americans have died of coronavirus, 1455 single day death toll

July 28, 2020  - 148,056 Americans have died of coronavirus, 1202 single day death toll

Average daily deaths, July 21-30, 2020:  1,116

On 7/29/2020 at 11:49 PM, Rob's House said:

To the COVID mask crowd:

BUT, if you excoriated everyone who didn't wrap themselves in bubble tape and hide out in the closet, then ten minutes later supported people nationwide gathering by the thousands to "protest" in the streets, then turned around and began excoriating others again for not taking COVID seriously enough to suit your mood, seriously, go ***** yourself.

There are a select few possibilities. Either (1) You didn't care if millions of people died as a result of the "protests" or (2) you're absolutely and irredeemably full of *****.

So again, if you've been on board with the social distance/lockdown/facemask/bubble wrap movement all along, we're cool. If you've only been with it when and to the extent the garbage media sources you inexplicably continue to trust told you to, you're either a weak minded sucker, or an outright piece of *****.

What if those people wore masks (unlike the handful who showed up to the most recent Trump rally in Tulsa)?

On 7/29/2020 at 11:55 PM, KD in CA said:

^^^
but, but......there is ZERO evidence that rioting mobs have spread the virus because uh, lots of them wear masks, or something.

The virus is ONLY being spread by redneck, Trump lovers going to Home Depot and the Olive Garden, you science denier!!!

The tried and true "two wrongs somehow make a right" argument.  Nice. 

On 7/26/2020 at 4:59 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

Hoax.  Our goal needs to be stopping the spread of the virus first, and then minimizing its damage.  And how do we stop the virus?  By consistently and properly wearing a mask when in a public setting.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/22/2020 at 2:54 PM, 3rdnlng said:

So, now that the various governors have come around and required the wearing of masks it's to their credit while before it was to Trump's detriment that they did not wear masks? You guys are pathetic.

Hoax.  Trump destroyed the economy and wasted millions of years of life of Americans by attempting to do such things as wishing the virus away (15 cases soon to be zero!), promoting baseless cures (hydroxychloroquine and direct-to-lung Lysol application will stymie the China virus!), undermining health experts who ostensibly did not pay someone to take their SATs for them, and eschewing, for personal gain, the simplest and cheapest solution to this mess: wearing a face covering in public.  

You support all of this.  Congratulations on all of the winning.  

To the COVID mask crowd:

BE PATRIOTIC

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/29/2020 at 9:33 AM, SoTier said:

July 28, 2020 - At his coronavirus briefing, Covid Donnie touted a doctor turned preacher who claims that masks are unnecessary and hydrooxychloroquine cures Covid 19 -- and that women can get pregnant by "astral sex" and that scientists use "alien DNA" to make medicines.

July 28, 2020 - Covid Donnie whined about Drs Fauci and Birx having higher approval ratings than he has.  He claimed it was just because people don't like his personality.

July 28, 2020 - more than 1,200 Americans died of Covid-19.

July 29, 2020  149,258 Americans have died of coronavirus

You’re taking the time to post, and care enough to create a cool nickname for the President, but I may have missed your reply to an earlier question:

Do you believe, as do such soaring intellectuals as Pelosi, Biden, Schumer, and Cuomo, that the virus hovers magically over the hundreds of thousands of protestors in the streets all across the country, respecting the boundaries and sanctity of events?  How many transmissions and deaths would you attribute to the protests?  

Maybe all those people benefited from astral  intervention as well? 

On 7/30/2020 at 12:13 AM, Capco said:

Trump apparently supports beliefs like the ones peddled by Dr. Stella Immanuel.  

“There is no known cure for the novel coronavirus or the disease it causes, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization. Multiple studies have disputed claims that antimalarial and antiviral drugs such as hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and chloroquine can help treat or even prevent the coronavirus. Last month, the FDA revoked an emergency approval that allowed doctors to prescribe hydroxychloroquine to covid-19 patients even though the treatment was untested.”

Immanuel has asserted that many gynecological issues are the result of having sex with witches and demons (“succubi” and “incubi”) in dreams, a myth that dates back at least to the “Epic of Gilgamesh,” a Sumerian poem written more than 4,000 years ago. She falsely claims that issues such as endometriosis, infertility, miscarriages and STIs are “evil deposits from the spirit husband.”

“A 2015 sermon that laid out a supposed Illuminati plan hatched by ‘a witch’ to destroy the world using abortion, gay marriage, and children’s toys, among other things, Immanuel claimed that DNA from space aliens is currently being used in medicine.” She also offered prayers through her website to remove generational curses transmitted through placenta.

When asked directly about Immanuel and why he might trust someone who believes that alien DNA is used in modern medicine, Trump responded: “I thought she was very impressive, in the sense that, from where she came — I don’t know what country she comes from — but she said that she’s had tremendous success with hundreds of different patients. I thought her voice was an important voice, but I know nothing about her.”

And in light of social media for removing the posts for blatant misinformation, he simply doubled down when he said, “I guess Twitter took them off and I think Facebook took them off. I don't know why I think they're very respected doctors.”

Yep.  We're in good hands.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2020/07/28/stella-immanuel-hydroxychloroquine-video-trump-americas-frontline-doctors/

Same question for you Cap. What divine intervention causes the virus to hover over tens of thousands of protestors—by now, more like millions—gathered arm and arm, yet targets 17 people socially distanced outside at a bar in Upstate NYwith laser focus, assuming of course they only ordered 25 chicken wings (hot, xtra crispy with extra blue) v a cheeseburger with a Caesar salad on the side? 

I think you’re right about the part about being in good hands though. 

42 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re taking the time to post, and care enough to create a cool nickname for the President, but I may have missed your reply to an earlier question:

Do you believe, as do such soaring intellectuals as Pelosi, Biden, Schumer, and Cuomo, that the virus hovers magically over the hundreds of thousands of protestors in the streets all across the country, respecting the boundaries and sanctity of events?  How many transmissions and deaths would you attribute to the protests?  

Maybe all those people benefited from astral  intervention as well? 

Outside protesters are not nearly as dangerous as the indoor rallies 

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

July 31, 2020 - 152,070 Americans have died of coronavirus

July 31, 2020 - Dr Anthony Fauci, Dr Robert Redfield, and Admiral Brett Giroir will testify about the government response to the coronavirus pandemic

July 30, 2020 - 150,713 Americans have died of coronavirus, 1357 single day death toll

July 29, 2020 - 149,258 Americans have died of coronavirus, 1455 single day death toll

July 28, 2020  - 148,056 Americans have died of coronavirus, 1202 single day death toll

Average daily deaths, July 21-30, 2020:  1,116

We are going in the wrong direction. :( 

Edited by Tiberius
  • Like (+1) 1

To the COVID mask crowd:

I've been pro-mask since the beginning because I work in a health care setting, and because they help.  Because that's what the science tells us.  And I also walked in one of the walks in my hometown, at which everyone had on masks.  And from what I could tell, many in the larger marches did as well (not to mention they were outside which helps alleviate spread).  And those who didn't were stupid (including those who, for example, stormed the Michigan statehouse, who as I recall were on the right side of the political spectrum).  and before you even try to get into the violence, I want anyone, right or left, who gets violent and loots and such to be thrown in jail.

So, in your words, you can go **** yourself.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Our goal needs to be stopping the spread of the virus first, and then minimizing its damage.  And how do we stop the virus?  By consistently and properly wearing a mask when in a public setting.  

You might be the king of the pride in your ignorance crowd. You actually conflated a goal with probability, we want to limit the virus spread but chances are the majority of the country will get it since it spreads so easily. Secondly you act as if masks are the best deterrent, the best is social distancing, and then hand sanitizer, the mask work best to prevent people who already have it from spreading it orally but they still will spread it through touch very easily. If your plan is to wear a mask in crowded places you will get it easier than someone without a mask who avoids crowds.

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Outside protesters are not nearly as dangerous as the indoor rallies 

We are going in the wrong direction. :) 

Thanks for taking a stab at this.  Most I've engaged with don't seem to want to share their thoughts on this issue. 

You haven't answered the question, but we're getting there.  "Not nearly as dangerous", what does that mean to you?  Would you attribute 5% of the new cases/deaths to the outdoor protests? 10%?  0? 

And does it make a difference if we call one a protest and one a rally?  Is that the magic to the virus running rampant in one situation and encountering deflector shields in the other?  

20 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

EcmloHqWAAA-tIU.jpg

Stop being a wussy 

If everyone is wearing a mask but I'm not, what's the problem? If I get the virus, it's on me, but if everyone else is wearing one then I can't spread it, right?