Covid 19 vs Trump

Seems like there were early travel bans from China and Europe in which Trump was heavily criticized for by the likes of Biden and the democrat leadership. Travel from China was cut off before the WHO even admitted that the virus could be passed from human to human.

Not one person who needed a ventilator was denied one. We are providing the world with ventilators. There are no open requests to the feds for any protective equipment as of yesterday.

10 hours ago, SoTier said:

April 27, 2020     56,502 deaths from Covid 19

- WH Coronavirus Task Force gives public briefing on corona virus

June 1, 2020   98,536 deaths from Covid 19

- "Had long planned to have the Republican National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina, a place I love. Now, @NC_Governor Roy Cooper and his representatives refuse to guarantee that we can have use of the Spectrum Arena. ... Governor Cooper is still in Shelter-In-Place Mode, and not allowing us to occupy the arena as originally anticipated and promised. Would have showcased beautiful North Carolina to the World, and brought in hundreds of millions of dollars, and jobs, for the State."  -- Donald Trump

June 25, 2020 121,809 deaths from Covid 19

- "If we didn't do testing, we'd have no cases" -- Donald Trump

June 26, 2020 124,325 deaths from Covid-19

- WH Coronavirus Tast Force gives first public briefing on corona virus since April 27

- 11 states, including Texas and Florida, have paused or rolled back openings

- US set a record high in covid 19 cases in a single day -- more than 44,000

- "As we stand here today, all 50 states and territories are opening, and safely and responsibly" -- Mike Pence

- "We did slow the spread.  We flattened the curve" - Mike Pence

Since DCTom isn't here.

You're an idiot.

• Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Since DCTom isn't here.

You're an idiot.

So, listing facts -- the number of deaths from covid 19, when the WH covid 19 task force met, and what Trump and Pence said -- makes me an idiot according to you and your pals Foxx and Reality Check?   That explains a lot about why you support Trump.

8 minutes ago, SoTier said:

So, listing facts -- the number of deaths from covid 19, when the WH covid 19 task force met, and what Trump and Pence said -- makes me an idiot according to you and your pals Foxx and Reality Check?   That explains a lot about why you support Trump.

When did I call you an idiot? 

2 hours ago, Reality Check said:

What is your definition of the whole federal government? All 17 "official" intelligence agencies? We have over 660 federal bureaucracies. They all thought it was a hoax too? What about China's role in all of this? Do they get a free pass? 

Dude, if you are going to be a consistent troll account, please make an effort to be funny.

thank you

31 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Nope. You're an idiot because you're politicizing a global viral pandemic. 

Thats not to say that you're alone. Almost everyone on both sides these days are politicizing the pandemic. But there's already a thread here that you could have joined in on, but you chose to make your own. Therefore I felt compelled to call it out for its idiocy.

Edited by BillsFanNC

11 hours ago, Reality Check said:

I happen to like COVID 19. It is destroying globalism and exposing China better than any president ever could. Thank you China. We could not have destroyed globalism without you. I couldn't be happier.

This is why people label ppp a cesspool. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Here’s the funny thing. Had he demanded all Americans follow a strict protocol as opposed to leaving it up to the states it would have been cries of “see he IS a dictator!!!”

Lame! The stalwart Trump supporters sound more pathetic by the day.

Trump is not a leader.

Edited by Buftex
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

Lame!

But extremely likely. Dude can’t do anything right and it’s a pretty safe bet had he done exactly what all the lefties are saying he should have done every one of them (likely yourself included) would find some way to criticize him. It’s quiet hilarious to watch actually. 

8 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Lame! The stalwart Trump supporters sound more pathetic by the day.

Trump is not a leader.

And what stalwart supporters would you be referring to? 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

But extremely likely. Dude can’t do anything right and it’s a pretty safe bet had he done exactly what all the lefties are saying he should have done every one of them (likely yourself included) would find some way to criticize him. It’s quiet hilarious to watch actually. 

No...you are dead wrong.  People were clamoring for him to take charge, but all he did was put his fat ass in front of the cameras everyday, blather on and on, contradicting himself, throwing out bad information...praising himself, as he made one blunder after another. He was in over his head. He still is. His response was inadequate at almost every level. He just isn't a serious person. 

He is a ***** leader, and frankly, not very smart. His only strength is his endless energy for manipulation.  He sat at that podium and told governors it was up to them, then in the same breath, threatened the blue state governors, even encouraged people to protest the governors, invoking the second amendment. You know, if he had just been up front, taken things seriously, he likely would have gained support.  Extreme conditions exposed his true character. He has shown, over and over again, in every situation, that he has none. The only way he knows is division... I just find in unfathomable that intelligent people can still support him. 

What I find hilarious is how feeble the defense of this turd has become.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Reality Check said:

I happen to like COVID 19. It is destroying globalism and exposing China better than any president ever could. Thank you China. We could not have destroyed globalism without you. I couldn't be happier.

only thing thats its exposed is the fact that America is run like a 3rd world country hiding behind the mask of a 1st world country lol 

and China will come out of this as the strongest country in the world. we aren't even at the peak of the american economy collapse yet

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

only thing thats its exposed is the fact that America is run like a 3rd world country hiding behind the mask of a 1st world country lol 

and China will come out of this as the strongest country in the world. we aren't even at the peak of the american economy collapse yet

...and then?

29 minutes ago, Buftex said:

No...you are dead wrong.  People were clamoring for him to take charge, but all he did was put his fat ass in front of the cameras everyday, blather on and on, contradicting himself, throwing out bad information...praising himself, as he made one blunder after another. He was in over his head. He still is. His response was inadequate at almost every level. He just isn't a serious person. 

He is a ***** leader, and frankly, not very smart. His only strength is his endless energy for manipulation.  He sat at that podium and told governors it was up to them, then in the same breath, threatened the blue state governors, even encouraged people to protest the governors, invoking the second amendment. You know, if he had just been up front, taken things seriously, he likely would have gained support.  Extreme conditions exposed his true character. He has shown, over and over again, in every situation, that he has none. The only way he knows is division... I just find in unfathomable that intelligent people can still support him. 

What I find hilarious is how feeble the defense of this turd has become.

Well said. Trump is the QB of this country and Covid-19 is the largest political challenge since the housing market crashed. Game was on the line and he decided to give the ball to his RB so he could criticize him for hitting the wrong hole if he needed to do so. He just didn't have the stones to be the QB. He viewed all outcomes for him in that role as negative so he handed it off. Sometimes you have to pick the lesser of two evils. Irony is for him he always viewed Covid as lose/lose, but had he just successfully managed it measured against how other countries have performed he would have crushed the election.  

Edited by KzooMike
  • Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, KzooMike said:

Well said. Trump is the QB of this country and Covid-19 is the largest political challenge since the housing market crashed. Game was on the line and he decided to give the ball to his RB so he could criticize him for hitting the wrong hole if he needed to do so. He just didn't have the stones to be the QB. He viewed all outcomes for him in that role as negative so he handed it off. Sometimes you have to pick the lesser of two evils. Irony is for him he always viewed Covid as lose/lose, but had he just successfully managed it measured against how other countries have performed he would have crushed the election.  

Exactly. I know Cuomo had a lot of critics before this whole thing started...and god knows he made mistakes too.  However, he had a enough humility to admit them. As a result, his favorability   rating is as high as it has ever been.  I realize, most NYers on PPP will still bang on him, but my point is, Trump could have gained some sympathy, and maybe even some support, if he had chosen to deal with this like an adult. Every president has bad things foisted upon them...as much as many didn't like GW, they rallied around him after 9/11. Initially anyways, his instincts to just be a decent person won him some respect.  

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

You are wrong. Trump jumped all over Governor Kemp of Georgia for opening up Beauty Salons and other close contact retail stores in what Trump thought was too early. You're pretty cocky for someone so ill informed.

It amazes me how the line voting man is so quick to cling to anecdotal evidence, to defend his poor position. Trump is not responsible for the EU travel ban, the liberals are... COPE harder, brother. 

There was a time when the US President would lead the country AND the would at times like these... Then you have COPE... Truly pathetic, and may God help us all. 

giphy.gif

It's sad. And that is truth.

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Yet here you are. ?

I come here for the cesspool. And, may it never change. 

THE EU BANNED US because our leadership is worthless.

Also, Epstein didn't kill himself, LIKE OUR LEADERSHIP CLAIMS!

Edited by Paulus
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SoTier said:

So, the 124,000 Americans who have died from Covid 19 and the approxiamtely 25-30 million Americans who have lost their jobs or the million of Americans who have lost their small businesses because of the pandemic are just "collateral damage" in a "war" against policies you don't like?  

So how would all this have been avoided?  How would we have avoided deaths and the unemployment?