NFL draft tv ratings

29 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

I got bored and turned it off about 10:30. I stopped paying much attention to it after the top 10 were picked.

There's only so much Booger one can take.

I don't think he blew it, but I thought Booger was a little dry, last night. Maybe he didn't like the picks. I know he's one of the greener pundits, but his opinions just drip out-- not a good flow. Who nose what was a tissue, but he looked pretty wiped by the end of it. It snot unlikely his feed was stuffed up, which is nothing to sneeze at, but he really needs to get his head clear before we sinus on tonight. I don't want to watch him run on without any real substance. I'll flick to another channel. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 weeks ago I was watching women's dodge ball from 2018. I think it was Japan vs Austria. I didn't even know they had country teams for women's dodge ball.

So yes, I watched the entire draft last night. I will watch the entire draft tonight and all day/night tomorrow too.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

I knew it was a long shot, but I was looking in particular for teams that reached for players who would not even be a great value at #54.  The theory is, the more teams reach, the more value falls to later picks.  Damon Arnette was a nice reach by the Raidahs.  Jordyn Brooks was another one - to Seattle at #27.  I was not especially a fan of Buffalo picking Edwards-Helaire, so, I'm not unhappy that he is off the board - to KC at 32 (with all due respect to TSW Mock Draft #3 participants).

Edited by TigerJ

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I mean there is literally no competition.  It’s like when some genius talks about his ratings during a pandemic news conference.  

I’m gonna have to buy you a beer one day ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I thought it'd be higher given the only competition was the Will and Grace series finale (I thought that show was done in the mid 2000's).  I don't see a lot of viewership crossover there.

That was one of those 90s shows somebody snorting the memberberries thought would be a good idea to reboot.

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I thought it'd be higher given the only competition was the Will and Grace series finale (I thought that show was done in the mid 2000's).  I don't see a lot of viewership crossover there.

4 hours ago, TigerJ said:

I watched the whole thing.

4 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

So did I

I am glad the two of you enjoyed the Will and Grace series finale.

6 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I don't think he blew it, but I thought Booger was a little dry, last night. Maybe he didn't like the picks. I know he's one of the greener pundits, but his opinions just drip out-- not a good flow. Who nose what was a tissue, but he looked pretty wiped by the end of it. It snot unlikely his feed was stuffed up, which is nothing to sneeze at, but he really needs to get his head clear before we sinus on tonight. I don't want to watch him run on without any real substance. I'll flick to another channel. 

Uh Huh,I see what you did there!

7 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

I got bored and turned it off about 10:30. I stopped paying much attention to it after the top 10 were picked.

There's only so much Booger one can take.

All of this except I didn’t turn it off.

8 hours ago, /dev/null said:

First round was just boring.  And they overmilked the Coronavirus angle.  IMO they should have tried to go about it as a more normal event, instead of telethons and cheesy #together montages

I thought the same thing about both days.  I used to watch the whole thing but basically just fast-forwarded to the Bills picks later, after watching where the top QBs and WRs went.

Also, thank you for your use of ‘should have’.