2020 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

Just now, Warcodered said:

I mean maybe you don't have compassion for a kid with cancer but come on he's also a Browns fan.

Which is worse, is the real question... :P

No, I do have plenty of sympathy. But there comes a point where doing things for the show of it kinda ruins the specialness. They've just made a the whole draft process one of those types of things after the other for the entire 3 days.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jets probably going WR.  Tough spot for them in some ways because the WR class is so deep.  You have a good chance of finding a WR in the 3rd this year that could be just as good as any in the 1st by the time it's said and done. 

Maybe knowing this they wait and take a big man.  Who knows.

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I have a bad feeling the Jets go Lamb here.

Would be a bad move, IMO.   They can get a good WR later.  They can’t get a Wirfs level Tackle, and for as bad as their WR situation is, their OL situation is worse. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, OldTimer1960 said:

bad post, man.  Have some heart.

I do have a heart, and it's not a bad post to argue that forced sympathy for a kid going through a lot is questionable at best. When they do it every single year, 5 times a year, it's not about the moment anymore. 

That being said, I am sure the kid loved it and that does make it good, for that at least. 

• Like (+1) 1