TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - 4 Rounds - Complete!!!

Virgil

Just now, Virgil said:

The Pats had 2 of the 3 picks.  I just checked the main page.  Unless I'm missing something

You are correct.  Here was my quick write up:

Patriots select Matt Peart OT, UCONN

Continuing the trend of Bill relying on coaches he knows togive him good information, Peart played for Randy Edsall and Bill spent time watching Peart closely at the Senior Bowl.  The Offensive Line is in flux along with a lot of other positions on the Patriots.  Peart has experience at both LT and RT so he offers versatility which we all know is a Patriot requirement.

23 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

With the 96th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Chiefs select Troy Pride Jr, CB, Notre Dame. 

The Chiefs are very thin at CB coming into the draft and are happy to find Troy available and near the top of their board here near the end of round 3.

@RyanC883 and the Packers are on the clock until 2:54pm

Figured out the confusion.  Your choice was supposed to be for the Packers not the Chiefs.  Chiefs had already made their pick

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

No. Stop. It's the Packers pick.

that's right!!  :)

And with the 97th pick, the Packers select Ben Bartch, OT, St. Johns.  Unless Peat is available, then I'm taking OT Peat.  

Edited by RyanC883

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

95. Raiders - Hunt

96. Chiefs - Pride 

97. Packers - ????

98. Patriots - loss of pick for cheating :nana:

Yup, the main post is incorrect. It has no player selected at 95 and Hunt picked at 96. Minor editing mistake. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Okay, so it's 

95. Raiders - Hunt

96. Chiefs - Pride

97. Packers - Bartch

98. Patriots - Peart

99. Giants - Cleveland 

100. Patriots - Logan Wilson, LB, Wyoming 

I'm almost positive. Good job picking all different tackles guys! ? 

lets do 4 rounds :):)

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

that's right!!  :)

And with the 97th pick, the Packers select Ben Bartch, OT, St. Johns.  Unless Peat is available, then I'm taking OT Peat.  

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Okay, so it's 

95. Raiders - Hunt

96. Chiefs - Pride

97. Packers - Bartch

98. Patriots - Peart

99. Giants - Cleveland 

100. Patriots - Logan Wilson, LB, Wyoming 

I'm almost positive. Good job picking all different tackles guys! ? 

Looks like Packers should have Peart. Classic Pats maneuver. 

1 minute ago, Just Joshin' said:

Cleveland was picked @57 by the Rams.

My mistake....

With the 99th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the New York Giants select Saahdiq Charles, OT, LSU

Because he's awesome

The Patriots @section122 are on the clock.

• Like (+1) 1

With the 100th pick of the 2020 NFL Draft, the Patriots select Logan Wilson, LB, Wyoming

A four-year starter for the Cowboys and a three-year captain, Wilson was named first-team All-MWC and a third-team All-American for his work last season.  The Patriots are very thin at LB after all of their FA losses and this pick offers some help there.

@atlbillsfan1975 and the Seahawks are on the clock until 3:50pm

Edited by BuffaloHokie13
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

With the 96th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Chiefs select Troy Pride Jr, CB, Notre Dame. 

The Chiefs are very thin at CB coming into the draft and are happy to find Troy available and near the top of their board here near the end of round 3.

@RyanC883 and the Packers are on the clock until 2:54pm

Thanks hokie just got back but see u made the pick 

Thanks ?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

The way this caravan moves the real thing will by-pass us next saturday

I dunno.... sounds like the dry run went pretty badly.... Dave Gettleman lost his wax crayon and everyone is still waiting for the Giants to make a pick.

10 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Hopefully it was acceptable! I made a list of my suspected targets, but they really seem to need a CB.

Great speed and quickness. Not much of a tackler but he has a good stick and drive at the top of his back peddle and good awareness of play action

Should slot right in at the slot position

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

We are not doing a 4th.  Sorry.  I need a break and I want a full day off between this and the real draft

But we have a full year, because this year isn't a real draft it is a virtual draft ?

• Like (+1) 1

With the 101st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft The Seattle Seahawks select Darrynton Evans, RB, Appalachian State

After having to sign Marshawn late last season we need to address RB once again. Rashaad Penny has not lived up to his first round selection in 2018, and that was before the ACL injury in week 14. Chris Carson should be back 100% healthy and Evans can slowly work into games as a possible third down option to run or catch. Evans never fumbled the ball once in college with almost 500 carries. Evans has return ability and elite speed running 4.41 40 at the combine. 

@Just Joshin' and the Pittsburgh Steelers are on the Clock. 

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

With the 101st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft The Seattle Seahawks select Darrynton Evans, RB, Appalachian State

After having to sign Marshawn late last season we need to address RB once again. Rashaad Penny has not lived up to his first round selection in 2018, and that was before the ACL injury in week 14. Chris Carson should be back 100% healthy and Evans can slowly work into games as a possible third down option to run or catch. Evans never fumbled the ball once in college with almost 500 carries. Evans has return ability and elite speed running 4.41 40 at the combine. 

A player that did have a Bills Facetime meeting with

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

A player that did have a Bills Facetime meeting with

3 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

If I had to put money on a player I think we will find a way to draft, this would be him

• Like (+1) 1

I will continue to keep up with the sheet if it keeps going. If anyone else would be willing to help there let me know and I can grant edit powers. I'm in the process of updating Daniel Jeremiah's board to 150. That will give us 4 boards to reference with at least 150 players.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

With the 102nd selection of the NFL draft the Pittsburgh Steelers select Jordan Elliott, DT, Missouri.

He is high on most of the boards and the BPA on the board I am using.  I thought maybe he was in a video wearing a gas mask and hence not selected.

The Seahawks and @wppeteare on the clock.

• Like (+1) 3