TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - 4 Rounds - Complete!!!

Virgil

15 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If someone can make type out the Round 4 info, the same way it looks on the OP, I will copy and paste it.

Then I will update all the picks made so far.  I'm working from home today, so I can keep it updated through this evening.  Tomorrow, not so much

I can try

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm looking forward to comparing this version of TSW's Mock draft to the real thing this week!

What interests me most, other than the Bills' pick, is where Herbert and Love will be drafted

Other things of interest to me: when (and where) some of the stud RBs are picked; after the top 3-4 WRs go, when and where will some of the others go. Since I picked him in R4, I now have a personal interest in seeing when TE Harrison Bryant goes (He actually reminds me of Knox).

23 minutes ago, TPS said:

I'm looking forward to comparing this version of TSW's Mock draft to the real thing this week!

What interests me most, other than the Bills' pick, is where Herbert and Love will be drafted

Other things of interest to me: when (and where) some of the stud RBs are picked; after the top 3-4 WRs go, when and where will some of the others go. Since I picked him in R4, I now have a personal interest in seeing when TE Harrison Bryant goes (He actually reminds me of Knox).

Love reminds me of Allen.  I have a bad feeling about him going to the Pats. 

I think teams like the Colts, Saints, and Bucs should be looking at these guys. Their starters are clearly only going to be around for 1-2 years and there’s some great developmental guys.  

It may seem weird for them to waste a first round pick, but I think it would be a smart bridge 

Edited by Virgil

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I think teams like the Colts, Saints, and Bucs should be looking at these guys. Their starters are clearly only going to be around for 1-2 years and there’s some great developmental guys.  

It may seem weird for them to waste a first round pick, but I think it would be a smart bridge 

There is no doubt the Chargers will take a QB too.  I traded back because I thought they could easily move back to 10-15 without worrying about someone else taking a QB. However, @thebandit27 's mock opened my eyes to the possibility of Carolina taking Herbert (I don't think they'd take Love).  So it will be interesting.

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Reminds me of Allen in some ways too. I keep feeling Love is benefitting in my grading from me being wrong on Allen and I might have overcorrected. I am intrigued more by him than by the other three. Burrow will be good, I doubt he is truly great but he will be good and consistent for a long time. Tua if he can stay healthy will have a decent career. Herbert is boom or bust but he infuriates me. Love genuinely intrigues me. Like if Love hits big and Allen keeps progressing that way too it changes the way we (well, I at least,) evaluate college Quarterbacking.

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Oh, are the specific gronk picks confirmed? 

Yes.

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Can we have a ruling on pick #139? I have not traded the pick. But since we started this mock that prat Jason Licht has.

The pick now belongs to the Patriots.  Sorry boss.  But that would be within the spirit of the draft

With the 121st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Las Vegas Raiders select Eno Benjamin, RB, Arizona State.

This was an easy pick, as Benjamin was the highest rated player left on our board by a significant margin. He will form a potent duo with Josh Jacobs. Both backs can play all three downs. If Jacobs misses time, we won’t miss a beat. Benjamin provides a significant upgrade over Jalen Richard at RB2. 

@Philo and the Flyover Country Colts are now on the clock.

Edited by Logic

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

With the 121st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Las Vegas Raiders select Eno Benjamin, RB, Arizona State.

This was an easy pick, as Benjamin was the highest rated player left on our board by a significant margin. He will form a potent duo with Josh Jacobs. Both backs can play all three downs. If Jacobs misses time, we won’t miss a beat. Benjamin provides a significant upgrade over Jalen Richard at RB2. 

With the 122nd pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select K.J. Hill , WR, Ohio State University.

We believe Hill is very underrated and are happy to still see him on the board. For the second year in a row we draft an Ohio State receiver in an attempt to bolster our corps behind T.Y. Hilton. A trio of Hilton, Campbell, and Hill complemented by Doyle and Kmet over the middle gives the old gunslinger Rivers plenty of strong options in the passing game. 

@Virgil and the Cowgirls are on the clock.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Philo said:

With the 122nd pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select K.J. Hill , WR, Ohio State University.

We believe Hill is very underrated and are happy to still see him on the board. For the second year in a row we draft an Ohio State receiver in an attempt to bolster our corps behind T.Y. Hilton. A trio of Hilton, Campbell, and Hill complemented by Doyle and Kmet over the middle gives the old gunslinger Rivers plenty of strong options in the passing game. 

@Virgil and the Cowgirls are on the clock.

Your WR corps now has a T.Y. and a K.J. 

Admit it, you’re just trying to corner the market on players with strange initials.

• Haha (+1) 1

The Dallas Cowboys select Devin Asiasi, TE, UCLA

GM - TE is a huge need and we've seen Asaisa at multiple levels and throughout the screening process.  Good fit who can fight for a starting job immediately.

The Steelers @Just Joshin' are on the clock

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Yes.

The pick now belongs to the Patriots.  Sorry boss.  But that would be within the spirit of the draft

I am perfectly okay with that being the answer @Virgil. I think it should be as well. Just before I thought about a trade up wanted to clarify. I don't have the capital now so I will sit tight.

6 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

With the 124th selection in the NFL draft the Pittsburgh Steelers select Jason Stowbridge, Edge, North Carolina.

The Patriots and @section122 are on the clock.

FYI:  The mock sheet for selection #102 is incorrect.  Does not matters much I guess.  No concerns from me.

Strowbridge went at pick 105. Zuniga and Kareem are available at edge though

22 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

With the 102nd selection of the NFL draft the Pittsburgh Steelers select Jordan Elliott, DT, Missouri.

He is high on most of the boards and the BPA on the board I am using.  I thought maybe he was in a video wearing a gas mask and hence not selected.

The Seahawks and @wppeteare on the clock.

102 looks right to me.

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

oh, I see the issue. In the op Burgess goes twice and Strowbridge doesn't get picked.

@Virgil if you don't mind, 104 should be Julian Blackmon, S, Utah and 105 should be Jason Strowbridge, EDGE, UNC

Sorry @Just Joshin'

'

Looks like the google sheet linked on the first post is mock draft 2.0. That may be causing confusion? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

oh, I see the issue. In the op Burgess goes twice and Strowbridge doesn't get picked.

@Virgil if you don't mind, 104 should be Julian Blackmon, S, Utah and 105 should be Jason Strowbridge, EDGE, UNC

Sorry @Just Joshin'

Yea we had a mix up of Utah safeties late last night (well it was late UK time). I was offering sexual favours to people to accept my trade offer.... not one to tell tales but @BuffaloHokie13 eventually took the trade... so....   

48 minutes ago, Logic said:

Welp...?

44 minutes ago, Logic said:

Your WR corps now has a T.Y. and a K.J. 

Admit it, you’re just trying to corner the market on players with strange initials.

And um, be sure not to get those initials mixed up.....because calling out, "KY down the middle squirting through" can be bit awkward with your mom on the couch next to you....:oops:

We still need @Just Joshin' to reselect before @section122 goes. Strowbridge went at 105, though bkep got his name wrong :lol:

21 hours ago, bkep32 said:

With the 105th pick in the 2020 nfl draft the Minnesota Vikings select Jake Strowbridge - DE North Carolina

We really need to start focusing on our defensive this year.  We still have aaron rodgers to mess with.  We went Edge, CB, and DL with in 1st 3 rounds.  We have to get young and some elite talent on the def side.  We hope this draft so far builds to our success in the future.

@MrEpsYtown is now on the clock

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

@section122 

Also, if you want my opinion, I would do an hour limit for picks if you want to get this done

Yeah, we're through 17.5 of 40 picks. Gonna have to up the pace.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

22 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Some ideas on the poll that make sense imo:

Kareem, Highsmith, Gipson Edge

Keene, Deguara,Moss TE

Robinson, Jackson, Iowa guy CB

Lewis, Williams, Jackson G

I've got 7 of those on my current list! 

With the 125th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Patriots select Devin Duvernay, WR, Texas.

@CNYfan and the Rams are on the clock until 4:39pm.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13
  • Like (+1) 1