The Big Gamble: Hydroxychloroquine

1 hour ago, KzooMike said:

Trumps a disgrace along with his gathering of poor inbreeds. If you make 100k plus I can tolerate why you might vote for the guy, but that's about it. Joe Biden is a moron limp crotch but at least he will be around smart people, listen, and behave presidential. Unfortunately what I just said means we will likely get 4 more years of twitter king.      

blocked.

• Like (+1) 3

He's done it.

He's achieved perfect alethiological collapse.

He's spouted so much drivel and bullshiat, and so many lies and fabrications, that there are no proper metrics to measure the truth content of this utterance.

He's succeeded in his long-term project of total epistemic annihilation.

We are trapped between the poles of "how could something so stupid be a lie?" and "why is he lying about something so stupid?", and will hang here, in an instant of suspension in eternal flux, our mortal psyches being slowly drawn into the pulsating, pustulant mass of madness and rot that is the fleshy cadaverous cavern of his mouth, continuously scorched in the fetid gaseous gibberish that are his words.

"I asked if I could take hydroclo- hydoxycloromo- clorhoxy...highrocloxoqueen and the White House doctor said yes and so I take the every day and they taste good and they even look like Fred Flintstone, isn't that just great? You know, Obama's drugs were terrible. Complete disaster. Every one as big as a quarter and they tasted like hat. These, it's amazing, you don't even need to swallow them with water, you can chew them. Taste like what people tell me fruit tastes like. Tremendous drug. I feel great. People come to me all the time and say, "Sir, you look amazing, so young and fit," and they ask if it's the pills. It's true!

High school dropout and noted incel Deranged Rhino sputtered " Yes, hydroxychloroquine causes paranoia, hallucinations and psychosis but Herr Trump already

exemplifies all of these conditions."

Buffalo " insipid cliff notes dork" Gal, whose refusal to wear a mask will make her a super spreader, coincidentally her nickname in high school, supports Dr. Trump

in all his endeavors. Golly folks this is Covid-19, Dr. Trump has vanquished 1 through 18 so Covid-19 will not be a problem."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Second post, and he’s gone about with the standard:

Label the male a uneducated involuntary celibate.

Label the female a shallow *****.

Bravo.

I suppose this fan fiction passes for wit somewhere? 

I have a feeling this alias will disappear pretty quick.

• Like (+1) 1

Speaker Nancy Pelosi remarked upon President Donald Trump’s personal health in criticizing his announcement that he’s taking hydroxychloroquine.

Pelosi joined Anderson Cooper on CNN Monday night, hours after the president’s comments, and offered a rather direct answer.

“He’s our president and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and his, shall we say, weight group — morbidly obese, they say,” Pelosi said.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/nancy-pelosi-not-a-good-idea-for-morbidly-obese-trump-to-take-hydroxychloroquine/

morbidly obese

11 hours ago, meazza said:

Not to sound like a skeptic but where does it say that he prescribed it for him?

You arent the only one that picked up on that

6 hours ago, Buck Nasty said:

He's done it.

He's achieved perfect alethiological collapse.

He's spouted so much drivel and bullshiat, and so many lies and fabrications, that there are no proper metrics to measure the truth content of this utterance.

He's succeeded in his long-term project of total epistemic annihilation.

We are trapped between the poles of "how could something so stupid be a lie?" and "why is he lying about something so stupid?", and will hang here, in an instant of suspension in eternal flux, our mortal psyches being slowly drawn into the pulsating, pustulant mass of madness and rot that is the fleshy cadaverous cavern of his mouth, continuously scorched in the fetid gaseous gibberish that are his words.

"I asked if I could take hydroclo- hydoxycloromo- clorhoxy...highrocloxoqueen and the White House doctor said yes and so I take the every day and they taste good and they even look like Fred Flintstone, isn't that just great? You know, Obama's drugs were terrible. Complete disaster. Every one as big as a quarter and they tasted like hat. These, it's amazing, you don't even need to swallow them with water, you can chew them. Taste like what people tell me fruit tastes like. Tremendous drug. I feel great. People come to me all the time and say, "Sir, you look amazing, so young and fit," and they ask if it's the pills. It's true!

High school dropout and noted incel Deranged Rhino sputtered " Yes, hydroxychloroquine causes paranoia, hallucinations and psychosis but Herr Trump already

exemplifies all of these conditions."

Buffalo " insipid cliff notes dork" Gal, whose refusal to wear a mask will make her a super spreader, coincidentally her nickname in high school, supports Dr. Trump

in all his endeavors. Golly folks this is Covid-19, Dr. Trump has vanquished 1 through 18 so Covid-19 will not be a problem."

You are not a serious person.

9 hours ago, Prickly Pete said:

Pelosi is morbidly ugly 

Forgot to add she is morbidly senile and/or drunk. Drunks that forget to eat get that skinny.

Edited by Wacka

56 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Forgot to add she is morbidly senile and/or drunk. Drunks that forget to eat get that skinny.

It’s really hard to imagine a country led by Biden, Pelosi and McConnell. I mean think about it! Yikes! All of these people are way too old to be running ANYTHING! 

Just now, Koko78 said:

The comments are great. Liberals are all now medical experts.

And it's hilarious after decades of railing against big pharma for being "greedy", they're embracing the narrative pushed by big pharma shills (which Neil is) designed to move focus off the cheapest drug on the market and towards the more profitable (and still unproven) vaccines. 

TDS is a fatal syndrome if left untreated. 

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And it's hilarious after decades of railing against big pharma for being "greedy", they're embracing the narrative pushed by big pharma shills (which Neil is) designed to move focus off the cheapest drug on the market and towards the more profitable (and still unproven) vaccines. 

If HCQ was so effective, then France and Italy would be using it exclusively.  I'm sure it has some benefit in certain cicrumstances but to label this a conspiracy is why I can't take any of these discussions seriously.  

Just now, meazza said:

If HCQ was so effective, then France and Italy would be using it exclusively.  I'm sure it has some benefit in certain cicrumstances but to label this a conspiracy is why I can't take any of these discussions seriously.  

If it wasn't so effective, why would nations be buying it up by the pallet? Why are front line workers taking it in droves, not just here but across the globe? My sibling, who's a first responder, has been on it (mandated by his boss) since February and has been free and clear of it despite working with patients everyday. 

• Like (+1) 1

https://aapsonline.org/hcq-90-percent-chance/]

As the letter to Gov. Ducey notes, “Many nations, including Turkey and India, are protecting medical workers and contacts of infected persons prophylactically. According to worldometers.info, deaths per million persons from COVID-19 as of Apr 27 are 167 in the U.S., 33 in Turkey, and 0.6 in India.”

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

If it wasn't so effective, why would nations be buying it up by the pallet? Why are front line workers taking it in droves, not just here but across the globe? My sibling, who's a first responder, has been on it (mandated by his boss) since February and has been free and clear of it despite working with patients everyday. 

As I said, it might have some benefits but has been shown not to in later stages of the infection.  

They have also been buying it up by the pallet because if it does turn out to work, then just as any other medication, they want to be ready to distribute it.

New York has been giving HCQ for a while and yet people are still dying so perhaps, it's correlction rather than causation.

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Te be fair, a therapeutic and a vaccine two completely different things. And Gilead has given away over 1.5 million doses or Remisvider...i know, i am a stock holder and not exactly happy with that decsion. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

i have not seen that anywhere 

Just now, meazza said:

As I said, it might have some benefits but has been shown not to in later stages of the infection.  

They have also been buying it up by the pallet because if it does turn out to work, then just as any other medication, they want to be ready to distribute it.

New York has been giving HCQ for a while and yet people are still dying so perhaps, it's correlction rather than causation.

Think it through... 

If it works as a preventative, then the bolded is moot. More than the bolded, the entire lock down ceases to be needed. Think of who's benefiting from this lock down, and their track record of honesty with the American people. 

• Like (+1) 1

As the letter to Gov. Ducey notes, “Many nations, including Turkey and India, are protecting medical workers and contacts of infected persons prophylactically. According to worldometers.info, deaths per million persons from COVID-19 as of Apr 27 are 167 in the U.S., 33 in Turkey, and 0.6 in India.”

Not sure about Turkey but India has extremely hot and humid weather which has shown to reduce the spread of the virus.  Let's be real here.  The parts of the world that have been badly hit all have colder weather.  

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Isn't HCQ a prescription medication? If your doctor gives it to you to take then use it, but do not get your medical advice from Neil Cavuto. I like Neil normally but he is being dramatic.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Think it through... 

If it works as a preventative, then the bolded is moot. More than the bolded, the entire lock down ceases to be needed. Think of who's benefiting from this lock down, and their track record of honesty with the American people. 

Have you ever taken HCQ?  I have plenty of African friends who took the drug for preventative treatment with malaria in their youth and yet most developed countries suggest the malaria vaccination as HCQ is extremely painful to take that it is practically a form of child abuse.  

Edited by meazza

Just now, meazza said:

Not sure about Turkey but India has extremely hot and humid weather which has shown to reduce the spread of the virus.  Let's be real here.  The parts of the world that have been badly hit all have colder weather.  

It's hard to see why they'd lie about this, I get it. My sibling works between Flagstaff and Phoenix, in the mountains largely with the tribal populations (who have been hit hard). It's not hot there in the winter. He's been on it since February, as has his whole staff, and they've had 0 infections. 

That's anecdotal, I grant you. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Trump was probably lying about taking the drug.  We will never hear from the supposed doctor that said he could take it. 

Liar 

Tibs please listen to your doctor about prescription meds- if you are getting your meds based on politicians advice I think I might have pinpointed your real problem.

• Haha (+1) 3

It's hard to see why they'd lie about this, I get it. My sibling works between Flagstaff and Phoenix, in the mountains largely with the tribal populations (who have been hit hard). It's not hot there in the winter. He's been on it since February, as has his whole staff, and they've had 0 infections. 

Even if this is true and I'm not completely discounting it, it is a medication that can have some side effects, specifically to those that have heart issues which are most likely the people to have issues with COVID 19.  

It still hasn't been shown in clinical trials to help in later stages so other therapeutics and a vaccine are necessary at really combating this virus.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, meazza said:

Even if this is true and I'm not completely discounting it, it is a medication that can have some side effects, specifically to those that have heart issues which are most likely the people to have issues with COVID 19.  

It still hasn't been shown in clinical trials to help in later stages so other therapeutics and a vaccine are necessary at really combating this virus.

I'm not advocating stopping research on other methods. But what HCQ does is allow the world to open, safely, while those better treatments are developed. If HCQ is as effective as it appears, there would not have been a need for a lock down in the first place. Hence why the media MUST lie about it now. 

• Like (+1) 1