Bills Sign Mario Addison on a 3 year deal

57 minutes ago, DJB said:

Taylor  isn't making it out of the first round. Nor is Swift potentially .  

The next best two RB are Akers and Dobbins  

True.  But AJ Dillon might be perfect for that change of pace role.  POWERFUL and good speed too.

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, purple haze said:

True.  But AJ Dillon might be perfect for that change of pace role.  POWERFUL and good speed too.

Agreed. He's my #6 RB after CEH but to me Dillon is a better fit for what we need here. A big fast and powerful  bulldozer

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, stuvian said:

signings like these are vital now that we are no longer basement dwellers. While we are not one player away I think this signals that we are in win now mode. 

Just have to be healthy and get hot at the right time. Our current roster construction has us on par with Baltimore and Kansas City, just need Allen to take that close to mvp step and we’re the next big thing in the national media and playoff time. 

10 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I still want a little more from Edge, but Anae in rd 2 perhaps is the move. Reader seems fantastic right now with this line

Anae might be more of a 3rd rounder.. I’ve seen him all over from top of 2 to mid 4. Hard to say.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Nothing. Just as Wawrow said: dotting i’s and crossing t’s. Money will come out when all is in place.

Do they not realize I'm trying to do comp pick math? It's very inconsiderate.

• Haha (+1) 2