Bills Sign Mario Addison on a 3 year deal

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Or they can still sign another FA DE

I’d like to sign Quinn and keep murphy.  One year.  We aren’t spending to the cap.  Go at it with 4 solid DEs

I don't consider Murphy to be solid but that's just me. I feel like he's a huge liability when on the field. 

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Gambit said:

I don't consider Murphy to be solid but that's just me. I feel like he's a huge liability when on the field. 

Most backup DEs can be.  Murphy can be.  He can also be productive.  I dot hate his as much as other.  He’s better than johnson (was this year anyway)

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Most backup DEs can be.  Murphy can be.  He can also be productive.  I dot hate his as much as other.  He’s better than johnson (was this year anyway)

That's very true. Hell if we get Quinn and Murphy is our 4th DE I'd consider that a win.

We’re killing the FA right now, I can tell you that Addison is still a dominant DE even at 32, we clearly find a good one who’s gonna put even more pressure on the QB.

( how much cap space left we still have ? Btw )

1 minute ago, Smitty75 said:

We’re killing the FA right now, I can tell you that Addison is still a dominant DE even at 32, we clearly find a good one who’s gonna put even more pressure on the QB.

Let's get quinn, Miller and harris to cap it 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Smitty75 said:

$54 million left after Diggs and Klein - waiting on Addison numbers.  Time to start paying Milano, Dawkins, White, Hyde and Poyer and take best player available in rounds 2, 3, and 4. 

2 minutes ago, Mc1320 said:

$54 million left after Diggs and Klein - waiting on Addison numbers.  Time to start paying Milano, Dawkins, White, Hyde and Poyer and take best player available in rounds 2, 3, and 4. 

Definitely don’t need to pay Poyer. 

• Like (+1) 2