Bills Sign Mario Addison on a 3 year deal

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Does this preclude us from grabbing Quinn or griffin?

I don’t think any of the moves have much impact on attaining anyone yet. I can’t imagine Addison is 20 million a year, plenty of play money left for some guys if they want them 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

32 years old?

No drop off yet.  He is a lot like Zo....The Bills coaching staff knows him very, very well.  He has a reputation as a guy who takes care of himself well and he is a 3 down guy.  Similar to Zo -- he worked his craft on special teams and then got a chance to play. 

https://www.panthers.com/news/mario-addison-s-rocky-road-to-relevance

9 minutes ago, Lurker said:

They're going to need to find a young edge rusher in round 2 or 3.   The DEs on this roster are all 30+ years old and Darryl Johnson is still unproven...

Or they can still sign another FA DE

2 minutes ago, Gambit said:

I'd love to still sign Quinn and cut Murphy.

I’d like to sign Quinn and keep murphy.  One year.  We aren’t spending to the cap.  Go at it with 4 solid DEs

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DJB said:

Both Addison and Hughes play primarily RDE so I wonder which guys moves to the left side

The clock is ticking on Hughes.  He gutted out last season with a significant injury and he should be commended for that - as well as everything he’s done here.  I don’t expect the Bills to part ways with him before this season, but I don’t think he’ll see the last year of his deal either.  The DE position is getting revamped big time this year and next. 

Edited by BarleyNY

3 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

We may be going BPA in the draft.

Beane has said he does anyways. 

Personally would love to see a RB. Dobbins please!

Edited by DJB