Richie Incognito extended by Raiders

JoeF

I thought he was done before the Billls signed him, was merely an outside shot.  I was wrong as Incognito became one of the Bills best players and a cornerstone of the offense.

Then, this time, I was pretty sure he was done and at the most would be a backup.  But with one sack allowed this year and seen as a stabilizing influence on the Raiders' line, he came back as almost the same player.

You gotta give it to the guy, resilient as hell.  And he will go down as a great guard in the NFL. 

A good example of perseverance and overcoming obstacles.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

The issue with InCog was never on the field. Even in 2017 when his play declined a little bit (considering he was a Pro-Bowl caliber player in 2015 and 2016) he was still a better than average starting caliber guard. Hopefully Gruden and that organization can keep his head on straight. Odds are if he kept himself mentally in a good spot he would be still starting where Spain is right now. 

• Like (+1) 4

Is it just me, or does it seem like there are ex-Buffalo Bills sprinkled all over the league?  Is this true with other teams as well? It feels like there are ex-Bills starting on TV in almost every game that I turn on. After last night, you can add Marshawn to that list!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

They're going to move to Vegas, right?

This Is Fine!

In one regard, this might actually benefit him. Nevada has a long history of being hardcore anti-drug. I would assume it's a lot easier to get illegal drugs in Oakland, CA than in LV.

Now, booze and hookers, on the other hand...

• Haha (+1) 1

my first thought was he must be doing better mentally than he was before ….clearly he can still play....maybe he did indeed see the light and seek treatment for his issues..Im guessing so and for that Im glad for him I hope it lasts for his healths sake.

• Like (+1) 2