Richie Incognito extended by Raiders

JoeF

16 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Wish he was still here.

Wish he was too but after the fact you can see he forced his way out. 

Pro bowl player all three years when in Buffalo 2nd time.

I would think Coach McD's philosophy would have been good for him to stay on track.

On 12/30/2019 at 3:11 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Is it just me, or does it seem like there are ex-Buffalo Bills sprinkled all over the league?  Is this true with other teams as well? It feels like there are ex-Bills starting on TV in almost every game that I turn on. After last night, you can add Marshawn to that list!

I mean, you’ve watched a bills game right? Where do you think brown and beasley and gore and most of our OL and Hughes and Starr and Hyde and zo and poyer and.... all come from? Players move around a lot. 

On 12/30/2019 at 8:37 PM, Paulus said:

It's a two year extension... 

And, he is still performing at a high level. 

I swear, some of yall are just bitter, old prunes.

giphy.webp

I mean, if you tack 2 years on his age hed be in those top ten oldest players lists that are reserved for qbs kickers and long snappers. 

more power to him but he’s legit very old for a 2 year deal.

Edited by NoSaint
  • Like (+1) 1

On 12/30/2019 at 3:51 PM, MAJBobby said:

Over under of months until he goes off his Meds and goes Crazy again. As it has Happened AT EVERY place he has played. 

I’ll cheer for him to stay solid, but not hold my breathe either

dont Particularly like the guy but wouldn’t wish mental illness on anyone.

1 hour ago, NoSaint said:

I mean, you’ve watched a bills game right? Where do you think brown and beasley and gore and most of our OL and Hughes and Starr and Hyde and zo and poyer and.... all come from? Players move around a lot. 

I mean, if you tack 2 years on his age hed be in those top ten oldest players lists that are reserved for qbs kickers and long snappers. 

more power to him but he’s legit very old for a 2 year deal.

One more year than a one year deal... 

tedium060617.gif