Pick 3 FA's you'd like to see targeted.

GreggTX

Conklin, RT, Titans

Clowney, LDE, Seahawks

Klein, SOLB, Saints

I'm going to add a 4th free agent just because I'm in love with RB Derrick Henry (Titans), and y'all will too once he tears up the Patriots Saturday night. A 6'3" 240 lb between-the-tackles RB who just won the NFL rushing title? Yes, please ?

For those of you adding expensive WR's, remember that the 2020 draft is supposed to be a historically great year for that position! And for those of you adding DE's and OLB's on your free agent wish list, remember that the Bills are only going to choose players who fit their particular 4-3 system!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, westside2 said:

Amari cooper  wr Dallas

Mathew Judon olb Balt

Derrick Henry  rb  Tenn.

Not in any particular order. Can you imagine Cooper and Henry to go with our weapons we already have? Judon is a beast, always making plays and around the Qb. I'm not really sure if it's him or the system, but he makes plays. 

cooper is a head case, would be a cancer in the locker room and he doesn't like road games.   the other two will be resigned.   I'm not big into FAs    AJ Green seems like a solid citizen , 2 year deal , but all the 30 somethings are looking for the last big deal .. Beane's won't fall for it. 

26 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

Conklin, RT, Titans

Clowney, LDE, Seahawks

Klein, SOLB, Saints

I'm going to add a 4th free agent just because I'm in love with RB Derrick Henry (Titans), and y'all will too once he tears up the Patriots Saturday night. A 6'3" 240 lb between-the-tackles RB who just won the NFL rushing title? Yes, please ?

For those of you adding expensive WR's, remember that the 2020 draft is supposed to be a historically great year for that position! And for those of you adding DE's and OLB's on your free agent wish list, remember that the Bills are only going to choose players who fit their particular 4-3 system!

I trust McBeanes.  they will find new guys to sign across the board.   probably 2 or 3  starters and then mostly depth players mostly as this team really needs them.  use the cap space to sign your own guys if you like them better than the FAs.  Draft extremely well (again) as this is the best way to build a roster in WNY (where many ego centric FAs don't want to be) ; and scheme fit is critical.  If they don't work in your D or O , they are off the table regardless of how shiny an object they are to fans.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

cooper is a head case, would be a cancer in the locker room and he doesn't like road games.  

Source?  This is the opposite of what I’ve read about Amari Cooper.  From what I understand, he handled his contract situation very professionally this year and never caused problems in the locker room.  Never heard a bad word about him as a person.

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

I'd make Ngakoue the number 1 target and spend what it takes to guarantee a decent pass rush. After that, I'd prioritise using the money on re signing our own players. 

This is where I'm at. Clowney would be my #1 and Ngakoue my #2 with Armstead as my #3 but my only "day 1 free agent" would be one of those three at defensive end. I'd be in for Conklin too in fairness at the right price - he is one of the best RTs in the NFL - but I suspect it quickly gets to the point where it is too rich for my tastes. I'd be willing to go up to but not past the contract Ja'Wuan James got last year with the Broncos and I suspect that doesn't get it done.

Then you are dead right - sign your own. Pick up the option on White and think about whether it is better for the team to lock him up early or wait another year; sign Dawkins (had a very good 2nd half of 2019); sign Milano and try and keep Shaq and possibly Phillips in the fold (though he might just get too much money).

27 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

This is where I'm at. Clowney would be my #1 and Ngakoue my #2 with Armstead as my #3 but my only "day 1 free agent" would be one of those three at defensive end. I'd be in for Conklin too in fairness at the right price - he is one of the best RTs in the NFL - but I suspect it quickly gets to the point where it is too rich for my tastes. I'd be willing to go up to but not past the contract Ja'Wuan James got last year with the Broncos and I suspect that doesn't get it done.

Then you are dead right - sign your own. Pick up the option on White and think about whether it is better for the team to lock him up early or wait another year; sign Dawkins (had a very good 2nd half of 2019); sign Milano and try and keep Shaq and possibly Phillips in the fold (though he might just get too much money).

Yeah, the FA class doesn't look much better than what we already have in many areas. 

If Alexander retires, getting Milano done is super important, same with Dawkins, we can't afford to get back into an O line mess again. With Dawkins under contract, it means you have Ford, Morse and Dawkins under contract for 3 years and basically guaranteed a reasonable O line 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

WR Amari Cooper

G Brandon Scherff

DE Arik Armstead

We have the money, time to use it.

Too expensive and no in"Buffalo style". May be one of them, i'll go for Armstead, but that would make expendable/ not affordable   Lawson. Cooper is a big risk, and in the case of Sherff is more urgent an OT (i know is harder to find one but IF you can, then you can move Ford inside)

Edited by poblano