Pick 3 FA's you'd like to see targeted.

GreggTX

8 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

The thread gets shut down.

Your link didn’t work. Tap Copy and paste it in the comment. That should allow it to open.

Nevermind.

http://nfltraderumors.co/top-25-2020-nfl-free-agents-list/

Chandler, side note please...how do we lock our own threads, or can't we do it anymore?

I wanted to lock the Big Ben thread, as I thought it would be just a distraction, but then I just plain deleted it.  There were great comeback takes in there by Board Members, but again, I just thought the thread was more of a distraction and I hadn't even given it a lot of proper thought before posting.

15 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

It’s a risk for sure.... but it seems to be the type of moves Beane makes in FA given his history. 

Either way I think they need to add a good, established veteran WR via FA/trade as well as a good prospect via the draft. The Bills have been fortunate that neither Brown or Beasley have been hurt all year. They have absolutely no one behind those two. 

On a side note, I think the Bills let Phillips walk and sign a guy like McCoy to replace him.

I am still higher on McKenzie than most but for sure he is a gadget guy not an every down starter. He has accounted for 16 first downs on 35 touches this year. That is a pretty outstanding ratio. 

Having been a part of the stadium wall community for almost twenty years I am so use to the Monday after week 17 being the "what I would do in the offseason" threads.  So happy this is not the case, but I love offseason threads so...

Start with our own, Phillips, Kevin Johnson and maybe Lawson (his run stopping ability makes him very valuable) Wallace is a ERFA so he won't break the bank, Isiah Mckenzie is a RFA so again not breaking the bank.  the rest of our free agents won't receive a lot of attention so they'll be reasonable to bring back if want them.

Other teams players top 3. 

Bud Dupree, 27 years old, played OLB but can transition to a DE 6'4" 269, 10.5 sacks on the year, could play right or left side.

Brandon Scherff RG 27, 8th among Guards in PFF

Jack Conklin RT 26, 11th overall in PFF tackles (both left and Right)

add a Pass Rusher and make the Right side of the Offensive line dominate, Move Ford to his more natural position of LG next to Dawkins.

with almost 100 million we can afford these players (if they get away from their current teams) plus we could add a lot of little pieces and players that could get released like a QB in Andy Dalton, because I don't think Barkley is the answer if Allen can't play.

Then go out and get the WR and Strong side LB in the Draft

in my perfect world..

1-Tee Higgins or Shenault

2-K'Lavon Chasson or Zack Baun (both can also rush the QB in Nickel and Dime packages)

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Thats a lot of dough dude...  

Cooper getting 20m a year seems a bit scary when you remember the drops and inconsistencies.

Ngakoue is going to get paid really really well.  

Armstead i guess it depends what he gets paid - he was a part of a beast D-line so... did the lightswitch go on and make him a double digit sack guy?  or is he closer to the 3 from the last 4 years?

Cooper disappears a lot and if I am going to invest WR1 money into a player I want him not to have a case of the drops. Since Cooper entered into the league he has the most drops by a WR. Cooper getting a 15-20 million aav contract is a very dangerous risk. I would much rather go after one of the top pass rushers like Ngakoue who could probably fall closer to the 15 milion range due to the market being more flooded at that position (there are 3-4 top pass rushers compared to just Cooper as the top WR.) 

If I am going to go after a WR I would try and sign Perriman or another mid-level vet with upside on a one year deal even if it is in the 8-9.5 million range and draft a WR in round 1.  That would add both depth and production to the position while not locking the team into a long term deal that could hinder keeping other players that need extensions long term. 

36 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Chandler, side note please...how do we lock our own threads, or can't we do it anymore?

I wanted to lock the Big Ben thread, as I thought it would be just a distraction, but then I just plain deleted it.  There were great comeback takes in there by Board Members, but again, I just thought the thread was more of a distraction and I hadn't even given it a lot of proper thought before posting.

Other than PMing me, idk. PM me and I’ll lock it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

This list is easy for me. Release Murphy & Hughes. Sign:

1. Ngakoue

2. Armstead 

3. Cooper

Draft Shenault in the 1st

No more McKenzie,  Foster or Roberts pretending to be wrs. Our 5 dressed wrs in order would be Cooper, Brown,  Beasley, Shenault & Duke.

They will dress Roberts as long as he is on the roster. He is one of the best returners in the league. We signed not to be a WR but our return guy, and his stats this year have been some of the best. 

• Like (+1) 1

I still want Derrick Henry but I just can’t see how Tennessee lets him out the door. 
Guy is special. 
I don’t have much of a wish list. I’d rather wait and see what cuts are out there and I think Beane won’t be afraid to dangle that first round pick this year and possibly next year to land a true elite impact player rather offense or defense. 
I would rather trade our 1st for Diggs than throw the brinks truck at Amari Cooper. Just my selfish nature but I would really like Robert Woods back too. 
Should be an exciting offseason league wide regardless. Lot of teams in really bad cap trouble so there’s going to be a lot of crazy trades and cuts 

WR- Breshad Perriman (TB)

DE- Vic Beasley (Atl)

OL-BJ Finney (Pit)

I want them to go after low risk, big reward free agents. These type of players, combined with good drafting, and re-signing our own in their prime, will be a big key to success and I also believe it’s the way Beane and McDermott want to run the organization. 

Edited by Dkollidas