Pick 3 FA's you'd like to see targeted.

GreggTX

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

Treadwell has size but nothing else. No thanks. 

I wouldn't be so sure. Plus he'd be a cheap body to bring in and compete during camp. He's buried on the depth chart in Minnesota. Change of scenery might do him some good.

6 minutes ago, Luka said:

I wouldn't be so sure. Plus he'd be a cheap body to bring in and compete during camp. He's buried on the depth chart in Minnesota. Change of scenery might do him some good.

He had a chance at a fresh start. Vikings released him in August, he worked out for a number of teams (Including the Bills). It appears he didn't "wow" anyone, as the Vikings signed him back in late September. That should tell you something.

17 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Yes its going to be costly.  Ngakoue replacing Murphy is a no brainer and my top hope. Cooper is not exactly without some issues but there's no way I'm spending money on aging guys like Green or Sanders. Maybe we land an amazing wr in round 1 or 2. We're long overdue there. You're right Jerry probably plays one more year only because of that contract. Armstead as a last resort?

Where do you stand on our own free agents in Phillips and Lawson?

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’m not sure why Henry is a popular choice.  He’s going to get a huge contract.  Why give a huge contract to a RB which would make Singletary a back up?

We need help in the passing game...

I like henry - hes made strides.  Paying a running back just never seems to work out though.  If someone comes around that you like at a mark ingram type of price - I'm for it.  Otherwise draft. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

A lot of people want Amari Cooper. Saw something that said since 2015 he leads the league in drops.

This is not exactly a real robust FA year for wrs. Cooper does have issues and was inconsistent the 2nd half of this season. We have to find Josh a #1 guy. Maybe Shenault turns into that guy?

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

Not a FA, but I’d trade a 4th rounder maybe even a 3rd rounder for Fournette who’s on the last year of his rookie deal.  He’ll be motivated, is still young, and is only a few years removed from being a top 5 pick.  

Eh - could end up being a hold out situation.  I think they pick up the 5th year option and he becomes fairly expensive year 2 unless you can work out an extension.

On 12/30/2019 at 6:14 AM, njbuff said:

Jordan Phillips, Shaq Lawson, Quinton Spain

Somewhat surprised than none made the top 50 list.

I'd go with Ngakoue, Henry, and Robby Anderson at WR.  I'd prefer a cheaper number 2 type paired with Brown and draft a rookie in 2nd or 3rd round.  Would not bother with Green unless he came real cheap.

1 minute ago, dneveu said:

Eh - could end up being a hold out situation.  I think they pick up the 5th year option and he becomes fairly expensive year 2 unless you can work out an extension.

I highly doubt they’re gonna pick up his 5th year option when they already voided his guarantees.  

Brian Bulaga, RT, Green Bay

Jordan Jenkins, LB, NYJ

Bud Dupree, DE, Pittsburgh

1. Laviska Shenault, WR

2. Kenny Willekes, DE

3. Stephen Guidry, WR

4. CB

5. LB

6. CB

7. OT

UDFA: K, P, RB

* Could use another RB to go with Yeldon and Singletary, maybe Wade? Or a free agent? Regardless I think Singletary is an elite back we just need a bruiser.

21 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

This is not exactly a real robust FA year for wrs. Cooper does have issues and was inconsistent the 2nd half of this season. We have to find Josh a #1 guy. Maybe Shenault turns into that guy?

Supposedly it’s a very strong WR draft class.