Pick 3 FA's you'd like to see targeted.

GreggTX

48 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Jadeveon Clowney 

AJ Green

Carlos Hyde

If not that, then I'm looking to deal a pick for Calais Campbell, Von Miller, Everson Griffen, or Chandler Jones.

I think they need to address WR and EDGE in both FA and the draft.

WR and edge are my top needs as well.

I think we need two edge players.

According to the Draft Network the Bills need:

Edge [Agree]

WR-1 [Agree or WR-2 and Smoke is WR-1]

Interior DL [Oliver, Horrible Harry, Liuget, Resign Phillips,  Star?]

CB-2 [Agree, Upgrade from Wallace]

RB-2 [Between the tackles hammer for tough yards]

Interior OL [Agree, continue to upgrade G's, hope Morse stays healthy]

OT [If a good RT or LT available in FA, move Ford to Guard]

LB-3 [No quality depth after Edmunds and Milano, perhaps a big MLB and move Edmunds outside]

TE - Kroft, Knox, Sweeney [Only if a Kittle like game changer is on the radar]

58 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

I think this is a good free agency for defense and a good draft for offense. You go D in free agency and double up on wideout in the draft.

Scouting college WRs is hard. Go look at all the WRs selected in front of Michael Thomas.

look at how the Sammy year wr draft panned out.

i rather like Beanes approach of plugging holes in free agency so you can have freedom to pick the best guys in the draft. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Scouting college WRs is hard. Go look at all the WRs selected in front of Michael Thomas.

look at how the Sammy year wr draft panned out.

i rather like Beanes approach of plugging holes in free agency so you can have freedom to pick the best guys in the draft. 

It also seems like Beane looks ahead and takes advantage of the strengths of each particular draft class. 2018 was hyped as an amazing year for QB. Beane selects Allen in the first round. 2019 was hyped as an amazing year for DL. Beane selects Oliver in the first round. Now 2020 is being hyped as an amazing year for WR, with as many as 8 being reported with obvious first round grades. And what a coincidence, but the Bills currently have a big need for a #1 WR! You say that scouting WR's is tough, but is it any tougher than scouting QB's? Beane trusts his scouts. Beane trusts the process. I implore you to trust the process as well. You trust the process, don't you?! If not the process, trust Kay. When it comes to draft predictions, the right way is via Kay. Give Kay the final say! A WR on the first draft day!

Edited by KayAdams
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 12/30/2019 at 1:38 AM, Chandler#81 said:

C’mon Man, if you’re going to start a thread with “Pick 3..”, provide a link to the possibilities. Otherwise, you’re wasting people’s time, making them look up your thread choices. I’ll give you a few minutes to edit the OP for your fellow Bills fans.

Otherwise...

This dude is something else.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, elltrain22 said:

WR- AJ Green, 3 years 16 aav

RT- Daryl Williams 2 years, 11 aav

DE- Yannick Ngakue, 5 years, 18.5 aav 

Sign me up ☝☝

Daryl Williams played guard this year, I think he’s back to health and I could see him moving back to RT, but I think he’s going to cost less than 11 million a year.  I like your thinking, but I think he’ll be cheaper.  

3 hours ago, BearNorth said:

According to the Draft Network the Bills need:

Edge [Agree]

WR-1 [Agree or WR-2 and Smoke is WR-1]

Interior DL [Oliver, Horrible Harry, Liuget, Resign Phillips,  Star?]

CB-2 [Agree, Upgrade from Wallace]

RB-2 [Between the tackles hammer for tough yards]

Interior OL [Agree, continue to upgrade G's, hope Morse stays healthy]

OT [If a good RT or LT available in FA, move Ford to Guard]

LB-3 [No quality depth after Edmunds and Milano, perhaps a big MLB and move Edmunds outside]

TE - Kroft, Knox, Sweeney [Only if a Kittle like game changer is on the radar]

I questioned the interior DL, it should be last on that list.  
I’m not convinced Kroft will be on this team next year.  This draft is not a good TE draft though.

On 12/30/2019 at 1:52 AM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I wonder what Tampa Bay does at WR. Perriman is a UFA and really broke out at the end of the season. Very talented player. Could be a steal in free agency.

I think Perriman is the exact type of wr we should go after. He's bigger bodied, but still has speed. He'd be a solid #2 wr on the outside. Still want the Bills to draft a potential #1 in the 1st or 2nd round. 

On 12/30/2019 at 6:16 AM, GunnerBill said:

Where do I sign for this? Do I have to commit my soul to the devil?

*disclaimer.... I don't believe in the devil.

you can only do it once.

choose wisely

and yes, he does make deals