Week 17: NJ Jets at Buffalo Bills ,1 pm ET on CBS 2nd half thread

Just now, whatdrought said:

Definitely, but ***** if it wouldn’t hurt to have them lose and us have had a chance and blown it last week.

Easy to think about it that way. But I'm fine with playing the Texans and seeing NE lose the bye. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

nah he looks exactly like he has played his entire career minus his starts vs the jets last year

Yeah, we’re lucky we didn’t see him forced into action this year. The backup spot needs an upgrade, Barkley is actually really bad. 

Just now, Big C said:

Again, Barkley is playing entirely with backups. Anyone who thought he was better than Allen is crazy, but let's stop acting like he would look this bad with our starters.

There is a reason he has been an NFL flop after a very good collegiate career. His best game of his his career was last year vs the Jets.

• Like (+1) 1

Foster has much more raw talent than Duke Williams, but Williams seems to have a better feel for the position. Duke made a mistake running his route a yard short of the sticks earlier, but in general when I see him on the field, I’m not often asking “wth is he doing?” like I am with Foster.