Are the Ravens in trouble with the league ?

Iron Maiden

I'm curious to see if anything comes out of this.....the Ravens have been pushing the envelope for quite some time...wasn't there an issue with Baltimore and extra practices or OTA's?....or more than 1 player with headsets....can't remember the details...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/24/fine-is-possible-for-presence-of-bluetooth-device-on-ravens-sideline/

6 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

NE ain't winning the SB this year...Baltimore, on the on the other hand, has a great shot at it....

I hope you’re right.  If the Patriots make the Super Bowl again, I may not watch for the 1st time since SB4

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I can hardly imagine this thread if it was the pats, and it’s not like Baltimore has been choir boys with behavior either 

Probably because it is one thing after another with the Pats over multiple years.

What has Baltimore done, other than this incident?  I must have missed a whole bunch of stuff.

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

The Bluetooth device has been demolished as part of a regular maintenance program, of course. We will never know. 

This isn't New England.  No one will get away with demolishing devices other than the Patriots...or league helping out NE.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

I'm curious to see if anything comes out of this.....the Ravens have been pushing the envelope for quite some time...wasn't there an issue with Baltimore and extra practices or OTA's?....or more than 1 player with headsets....can't remember the details...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/24/fine-is-possible-for-presence-of-bluetooth-device-on-ravens-sideline/

I would think they fine them.  I think this happened a while back and there weren't picks forfeited or anything.  headphones are so tiny now... this will become an ongoing problem that they'll have to address in the next CBA.  

14 hours ago, Lenigmusx said:

In fact the pick has been awarded to the Patriots as compensation for their troubles...

It only seems fair that not only should the Bengals 1st round pick go to NE, but a raft of compensatory picks should be added as an administrative handling fee—those replacement SD cards don’t grow for free on trees you know.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

It's a thread about Baltimore and just a bunch of Patriot comments. How fragile are you guys? Come on...

With a team that's won 11 straight, this better get every bit of attention of the NFL and investigated.

That’s not necessary.

16 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

It's a thread about Baltimore and just a bunch of Patriot comments. How fragile are you guys? Come on...

With a team that's won 11 straight, this better get every bit of attention of the NFL and investigated.

The Ravens Head of Security wanders on to the sideline with a Bluetooth earpiece still in place.   Alert the Media!

They'll get a fine because he should know better, but that's it.