Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buffalo Joe

How Much Confidence do you have in Miami?

I give Miami about a 10% chance of winning, but the Bills still need to go for it if just to send a message about next season.  We're coming for you, Belichick.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I'd have more confidence if the game was in Miami where NE has a tough time.  In cheater country -- doubt NE loses.

+ the Zebras would NEVER allowed 

59 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Miami hasn't seemed to have given up on their coach and they seem to play hard. So anything is possible but I wouldn't give them much more than a 15% chance to win. 

I think that the Dolphins players know that they are playing for a job and realize opportunities can dry up sooner than expected.  The Pats are the current hated team in the division so there is the motivation of them being bumped down to a wild card.  I think that the Dolphins chances are better than 1 out of 4.

The Phins have a better chance of beating NE than the Darnold/Gase-led NY Jests would, so there’s that I guess.  Hopefully we can put a major beat-down on the cheaters this weekend so that they are still hurting when Miami comes to town.  

I don't have any confidence. They are not a good team. But anyone can win a game in this league. The stars just have to align.

The Dolphins got hammered by the giants last week, I can't see any scenario (even Brady getting hurt) where the Dolphins win

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nester said:

Zero unless Tom gets hurt. 

I think we can help with that...

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, Nester said:

Zero unless Tom gets hurt. 

I think we can help with that...

Go Bills!!!

Low confidence but the Pats ran up the score in their first game so maybe revenge from Flores. 

Edited by Just Joshin'

I have ultimate belief that fitz will put every god damned thing it has into winning.  That I know.  And to me...that tells me there is a chance. 

If we beat the Pats, it’s blood in the water for the Fins. I think the last legit win we had over them was with FitzMagic at the helm in a comeback game. Anything’s possible with Fitz. 

Edited by BarBill

Not much but there may be a little Fitzmagic left.  I know he still loves Buffalo and he will fight hard, as he does every game.

Pretty much zero confidence in Miami to beat New England in Foxborough. That being said, anyone can beat anyone in the NFL. I would give Miami around a 10% chance of winning. A lot would have to go right. Miami would need all the turnover luck and Fitz would have to have one of those 350+ yard days. 

2 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Let's say we run the table and win out. New England* is the most beatable they've been in years, and the Jets should be a win. That said, even if we do win out, how much confidence do you have the Fitzpatrick and the Dolphins can help us out and play spoiler to us?

I actually think that the Bills win this week but New England beats Miami. 

2 hours ago, SC BIlls Fan said:

I think Fitzie knows if he beats New England Buffalo fans will contribute a boatload of money to his favorite charity as we did for Dalton!

If Fishpatrick beats the Pats next week, his statue in OP goes up the very next morning, forged from the goalposts we all tore down the evening before. 

Edited by jimmy10
  • Like (+1) 1

Outside of Boston the whole country sees they are not the same invincible cheating team they always were. Their psychological advantage is withering. That might improve the odds slightly for the Fish. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

Outside of Boston the whole country sees they are not the same invincible cheating team they always were. Their psychological advantage is withering. That might improve the odds slightly for the Fish. 

yep