How Much Confidence do you have in Miami?

Man....the NFL is a week to week league.

If it were Josh Rosen QBing the Dolphins? Zero % chance. Since it's Fitzmagic, though? There's at least a chance.

Furthermore, the Phins will want to go out on a good note and play as hard as they can for coach Flores. Flores himself, meanwhile, will be supremely motivated. The Pats also kind of stink right now -- at least on offense.

No one with much sense thinks there's a GOOD chance the Dolphins beat the Pats -- but there's damned sure a chance.

10% for Fitz playing without fear, 5% because Brady’s OL looks like crap so you can blitz every down, and 5% because their coach will try every wacky play in his arsenal. 

So 20%...... if we win this week,  Bills fans should fly to the game just to root against the Pats!!!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Let's say we run the table and win out. New England* is the most beatable they've been in years, and the Jets should be a win. That said, even if we do win out, how much confidence do you have the Fitzpatrick and the Dolphins can help us out and play spoiler to us?

Would the fish  relish taking the pats* down a peg if they could Yes.....which AFC East franchise wouldn't or ANY NFL team for that matter....could Fitz be magical against them? sure maybe but I wouldn't bet money on it the pats* defense is stout.... Would 99% of all NFL fanbases be rooting for it? Absolutely! ,,,Will the fish accomplish it? IN OUR DREAMS but there is always "on any given Sunday" at play but meh that would be too cool no way do the Fish take them down unless something truly extraordinary happens like a major star player goes down to injury.....on offense or defense.......bad calls.....we'll see a girl can dream~~~~~

Edited by Margarita

1% chance. The Dolphins just don’t have the talent to even win with a couple breaks.

BB vs a former Pats assistant?

Fitz with the TOs vs a good Pats D?

Honestly if it were any other Dolphins team this DECADE, I’d give them a decent chance. This team just doesn’t have the horses to compete with the talent of NE for 4 Q’s. I see it being a game that looks close early on, but a couple breaks or big plays give NE a 14 point lead and the game is over at half.

23 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Let's say we run the table and win out. New England* is the most beatable they've been in years, and the Jets should be a win. That said, even if we do win out, how much confidence do you have the Fitzpatrick and the Dolphins can help us out and play spoiler to us?

I think there is a little Fitzmagic left. He’s the only Bills QB to beat Brady in his prime. 

5 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Any given Sunday disagrees.  Kind of goes hand in hand with 'Always is never right and never is always wrong'. 

Whether we win tomorrow or not, I'll still hold out hope for some FitzMagic week 17 regardless how unlikely.

P.S. - why the Jets green 0? Maybe I missed something here.

getting ahead of ourselves a bit

Buffalo has to go in and take care of business

all of this is a moot point unless Buffalo wins this week

Making the Pats have to play all 16 games, and possibly making them play on wildcard weekend are both wins, and possible regardless of the outcome of who wins the AFC East.

A loss to Buffalo may not mean they lose the division, but it could make them take a much much harder road to a Super Bowl run. That is all the motivation Buffalo should need. KC also needs to win and take care of business and have a leg up because they own the tie breaker versus New England.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Margarita said:

Would the fish  relish taking the pats* down a peg if they could Yes.....which AFC East franchise wouldn't or ANY NFL team for that matter....could Fitz be magical against them? sure maybe but I wouldn't bet money on it the pats* defense is stout.... Would 99% of all NFL fanbases be rooting for it? Absolutely! ,,,Will the fish accomplish it? IN OUR DREAMS but there is always "on any given Sunday" at play but meh that would be too cool no way do the Fish take them down unless something truly extraordinary happens like a major star player goes down to injury.....on offense or defense.......bad calls.....we'll see a girl can dream~~~~~

The funny thing is Pats fans don’t realize the rest of the country hates them!