The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

4 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

As a non citizen of the USA I should not have a take on these proceedings but I will take the liberty of 1 comment. 

When did elected government officials, and many appointed officials become only loyal to a fukkin political party and not their country. The US is not far from a coup and dictatorship. The polarization from AK 47 carrying citizens, extreme  open the borders and hug the world liberals, cops trained as special forces driving tanks vs minority groups, news shows who long ago gave up being neutral for the entertainment value and $$$ reporting on people who have not told the truth in their life. What use to be spin is now fake news and open lies. 

The pride and strength of a great nation who once talked down the Berlin wall now parties with communist leaders and praises dictators and shiiits on your friends.

This whole process feels more like the Kremlin than the Hill.

Again I am not a US citizen and post this with the greatest respect to my many US friends.

Okay, funs over, now tell us how you really feel about the U.S. ?

?

Edited by I am the egg man

10 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Thanks.

I suspect there wil be some "bombshell" leaked to either the NYT or the WasPo just before that vote try and prolong it as long and painful as possible.

If this is it, it just shows how lazy the Leftists have gotten.

Crazy's back:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hedge said:

If this is it, it just shows how lazy the Leftists have gotten.

Crazy's back:

That’s the woman who didn’t realize she had been “raped” until a friend told her she might have been, right?  Good luck with that one. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

This is all just so delicious.  Where is @Tiberius this morning?  Probably warming himself over a trash fire.  

Lol, well, I did have a fire going in the wood stove last night. 

Good morning Trumpbots, celebrating your criminal getting off today? 

Reminds me of Jeffery Epstein's escape from justice. Or OJ's 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

mornin' libbot.

12 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

As a non citizen of the USA I should not have a take on these proceedings but I will take the liberty of 1 comment. 

When did elected government officials, and many appointed officials become only loyal to a fukkin political party and not their country. The US is not far from a coup and dictatorship. The polarization from AK 47 carrying citizens, extreme  open the borders and hug the world liberals, cops trained as special forces driving tanks vs minority groups, news shows who long ago gave up being neutral for the entertainment value and $$$ reporting on people who have not told the truth in their life. What use to be spin is now fake news and open lies. 

The pride and strength of a great nation who once talked down the Berlin wall now parties with communist leaders and praises dictators and shiiits on your friends.

This whole process feels more like the Kremlin than the Hill.

Again I am not a US citizen and post this with the greatest respect to my many US friends.

You're a canadian?

Well, at least now your utterly ######ed Bills takes are understandable.

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You'll feel better after a bowl of borscht, comrade.  Hillary can always use an extra sycophant by the way.

10 hours ago, njbuff said:

The Democrats are losing their minds over the supposed acquittal.

Gee that’s a fvicking shock.

don’t you have to have a mind before you can lose it?

3 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

They'll be declaring President Trump a rapist before their eyes have dried from Kobe's passing.

I was wondering if everyone forgot the beating the media scabs put on kobe back in the day 

over that. 

11 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Address my points.

Sort of demanding there for someone that doesn't really deserve that right.  But, I have nothing else to do so...

There have been a lot of questions and posts.  If you are talking about the one where you said we don't know motivations and I can't assume guilt and should assume innocence?  I will run with that for a bit and hope that is what you were talking about.

I did answer that I thought we have the ability to learn motivations with documents and witnesses that the President is blocking.  That fact in conjunction with what we do know from House proceedings, FOIA docs, past behavior, comments by Trump and his people on TV, and common sense, I have been convinced that Trump had primarily personal, political, election cheating motivations.

24 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I wonder how many hours she stared into a mirror before she got that "pained but I am getting through it" look perfected?

I think she always looks that way, she's a feminist.

16 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Yes, I am asking him/you what, in your own personal, non-legal opinion, was his actual motivation.  I don't think the Senators or Managers are listening so I was hoping to just get an honest opinion.

Well MY opinion really isnt relevant to anything , is it but since you want to know, I think his motivation was as Sondland said, to have them do the right thing  and look into what Ukraine's role was in the 2016 election, i think Trump is pissed the Ukraine was out to get him and i cant blame him and it is also Trumps job to investigate corruption according ot a pact they have with the Ukriane.   The fact Biden is running for President is irrelevant (except for the political sideshow we have going on), does Biden have immunity?  Entire thing is afarce.  To me clearly Biden is dirty.  Biden is also a walking gaffe machine and frankly would be easy for Trump to beat him so i dont think Trunmp had some super secret Macheviallioan plot to thwart Biden because he is a candidate.  Just what the appeal is for Biden is beyond me, a corrupt ol feeble minded white guy, reads like a lot of ex president we have had.

• Like (+1) 2