The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

28 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I don’t do opinions, as you do.

I don’t stake out my positions based on how I feel about circumstances or individuals.

I do fact and consequence.

Of course it’s possible; but it doesn’t matter if it’s possible.

And you advocate undoing centuries of liberal governance and flinging is backwards into the days of politburo and monarchy, stripping away the fundamental right of the People to choose their form of government; all because you insist of reporting to your biases, and assume a man’s motives, in your desire to see him guilty of a crime for an act that isn’t otherwise criminal.

That’s the reality.

Maybe if we could see the emails and texts that went back and forth from the involved parties, that might help to determine what was actually the scheme.  Maybe witnesses could help clarify the scheme.

It is funny when a poster spends hundreds of words explaining why they are unable to answer a question when that answer would likely be under 10 characters.

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

Maybe if we could see the emails and texts that went back and forth from the involved parties, that might help to determine what was actually the scheme.  Maybe witnesses could help clarify the scheme.

It is funny when a poster spends hundreds of words explaining why they are unable to answer a question when that answer would likely be under 10 characters.

Why, then, didn't the House use the courts to get those witnesses and documents, Bob? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I would love to watch the Baldwin family reunion betweenAlec and Adam.  Make James Carville and his wife, (the nasally hag i cant recall her name) look compatible.

Mary Matalin. You're welcome.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Maybe if there wasnt a cover up, we could see the emails 

Absolute cover up, Roberts and the dems.  Let's get all the witnesses and make them answer all the questions.  Then we can all see that Schiff is a lunatic.  

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You don't make any sense at all. Typically Trump supporter

Fast and Furious?  You have so much integrity good sir.  

On 1/29/2020 at 1:03 AM, Azalin said:

The last time I had any real respect for Romney was during that first debate against Obama. After that, he just sort of fizzled out. Once it looked like Trump was going to win the nomination, Romney went full McCain against Trump, proving to me that he was just another uniparty douche. As far as I'm concerned, Romney can go ***** himself.

...how or why does this turd think he's still relevant?.....trained by Hillary?......find me TWO better sore losers....