The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

(yawn) That video was from 2018 -- well before Biden was running, and before the call. Yet Trump wants to get rid of the Ambassador way back then... that video destroys the central claim of the dems, it works against their efforts. 

Not that truth, facts, or logic matter to the trolls -- this is being pointed out for others.

• Like (+1) 6

54 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why was the aid withheld in secret? 

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So, do you know why the aid was withheld in secret?

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why was the aid withheld in secret? 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you know why Trump withheld the aid in secret? 

The needle must be stuck on the record.

• Haha (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

The needle must be stuck on the record.

No answer? Too stupid to answer? Yes 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. And that question was answered, succinctly, by the president's defense team yesterday. 

Dishonestly, as usual. 

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No recollection on an unanswered Kavvie question.  I'm not sure what question would cause me to rethink my feelings on that but have at it if you can.

I follow your explanation on OJ. I'd accept the comparison if OJ was tried by football players only, in two separate  trials with rules developed by his enemies in one case and his allies on the other, entirely unrelated to those set forth in your ypical criminal trial..

Peace out. 

I take exception to this. His football days were over. He would need to be tried by actors, bad actors if you want him to be tried by a jury of his peers. 

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why was the aid withheld in secret? A six year old could answer that. Come on...

The aid was withheld?  It wasn't released on 9/11/19?

3 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

I felt his spit from here. R-E-L-A-X

No need to scream, Jay

Hey Gary.  What are you planning to do this weekend to deal with the impending acquittal?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, CoudyBills said:

The aid was withheld?  It wasn't released on 9/11/19?

Oh, good point! It was released after they were exposed for withholding it. 

They said it was withheld to fight corruption and get more European aid. What anti-corruption measures were carried out? Zero 

What extra aid from Europe was gotten? None. 

Lol, so easy to pick apart these lies. Even you should be able to see through this. 

You can't though. What an idiot you are 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, good point! It was released after they were exposed for withholding it. 

They said it was withheld to fight corruption and get more European aid. What anti-corruption measures were carried out? Zero 

What extra aid from Europe was gotten? None. 

Lol, so easy to pick apart these lies. Even you should be able to see through this. 

You can't though. What an idiot you are 

Why bless your heart.  So, you're saying it was released before 9/30?  Elections have consequences bro.  You're my bro of the week.  

Because you are a man of integrity, the utmost moral character, please tell me your thoughts on fast and furious.  

Edited by CoudyBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Is this an argument that the President cannot take any policy position, no matter how good it is for the health of the country, if doing so would benefit his re-election?

Like FDR shouldn't have pushed for war with Japan after Pearl Harbor? 

4 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Why bless your heart.  So, you're saying it was released before 9/30?  Elections have consequences bro.  You're my bro of the week.  

Because you are a man of integrity, the utmost moral character, please tell me your thoughts on fast and furious.  

You don't make any sense at all. Typically Trump supporter

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

As a reminder -- I don't care if you have me on ignore. I'll keep pointing out your flawed, shortsighted, and dangerous arguments for the bunk they are. If you responded to them, you'd only end up learning something new, and you've proven that you're HIGHLY against that. :lol: 

He responded to you before anyone else quoted you. He must have found the "special ignore button".

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, people acting corruptly, abusing power and ignoring the basic values of our republic--"our republic" does indeed suck 

You guys are openly corrupt and think its great. There will be a price to pay. 

Finally, you're coming around and admitting we have a republic. I assume you are now accepting the electoral college? 

• Like (+1) 1