The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

One of the more curious things about this entire caper is that when asked, neither side was able to point to a specific direction or order given to put a hold on the aid payment. Is there an email somewhere? Don’t the people down in accounting ask why?

Maybe if there wasnt a cover up, we could see the emails 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

One of the more curious things about this entire caper is that when asked, neither side was able to point to a specific direction or order given to put a hold on the aid payment. Is there an email somewhere? Don’t the people down in accounting ask why?

Yes, actually. There are a few emails. 

Emails Show Budget Office Working to Carry Out Ukraine Aid Freeze

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/22/us/politics/ukraine-aid.html

Just now, Gary Busey said:

Yes, actually. There are a few emails. 

Emails Show Budget Office Working to Carry Out Ukraine Aid Freeze

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/22/us/politics/ukraine-aid.html

Thanks but my browser won’t open the link. What do they give as a reason and why wasn’t it featured more in any of the hearings?

51 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you know why Trump withheld the aid in secret? 

Why not announce it? 

Yes, I can presume that he kept it quiet so he didn't tip it off to the Russians so that they would get the false impression that there was a chasm between the USA and Ukraine. 

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Don't look now, Bob, but you're doing precisely what you accuse others of doing. Hounding them for not answering questions (a move you mastered). 

Your hypocrisy is only matched by your lack of understanding about basic facts. :lol: 

Bob doesn't dodge the question. He's just too stoned to remember it.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

Anyone have an educated guess when this impeachment is going to end or wil they drag this out for weeks?

Friday night or Saturday morning is the best bet right now. Only thing that would change that would be if they vote for witnesses, which would drag this out for months. Mitch says he has the votes now to move to acquittal, several Senators in the presidential race have already made plans to be in Iowa Saturday (which they wouldn't be able to do if they thought it was going to go on beyond that). 

It's all over but for the crying by the usual TDS addled brains.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Fat, drunk, and stupid is a fantastic way to go through life.

I had a shirt in college that said the original quote on the front and “but it’s a great way to go through college“ on the back. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No worries....you could be a deplorable like me.   I asked because, the question was raised of the Trump Defense team yesterday, and they didn’t have an answer. 

Sybil was out of character.