stuvian

MNF Vikes @ Seahawks

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Agreed 100%. I think the Seahawks unis might just be the absolute worst in football. 

all that’s missing is a huge ad plastered on it.

ROMAN HEALTH

• Haha (+1) 1

Boomer is still so good - wish he was actually on the real network instead of some of the current vacant talking heads and not relegated to The Plus

• Like (+1) 1

Wow! Suzy Kolber committing a brazen act of ageism as she derisively replies "OK Boomer!" to Tom Jackson.  Very disrespectful.  Possibly racist.

4 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Boomer is still so good - wish he was actually on the real network instead of some of the current vacant talking heads and not relegated to The Plus

Didn't even show bills highlights 

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Wow! Suzy Kolber committing a brazen act of ageism as she derisively replies "OK Boomer!" to Tom Jackson.  Very disrespectful.  Possibly racist.

You got me lol.  I literally rewound and heard her ever so cheerfully say "ok Boom".  Well played.

19 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

all that’s missing is a huge ad plastered on it.

ROMAN HEALTH

Based on the advertising during an NFL game I'm reasonably certain that light beer and F-150s are primary causes of erectile dysfunction.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Based on the advertising during an NFL game I'm reasonably certain that light beer and F-150s are primary causes of erectile dysfunction.

The ol’ cause/effect conundrum eh

We had a good draft.  Knox oliver Singletary and ford...but to think with some maneuvering we could have likely thrown Metcalf in there instead of knox.  He looks better than expected. 

I want to see how Diggs got hurt. He didn’t even look close to the play. 

4 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

We had a good draft.  Knox oliver Singletary and ford...but to think with some maneuvering we could have likely thrown Metcalf in there instead of knox.  He looks better than expected. 

Last year I was high on Allen. He was my draft crush. This year it was Metcalf. I’m 2/2 the last two drafts. I would have taken Metcalf over Ford 100 times out of 100. Every year there are countless examples that prove scouts really don’t know much more than the average fan. 

3 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

This is the 4th MNF game I've been able to watch. I have seen posts with negative comments about Booger McFarland commentary. He's been great tonight. Curious what the board thinks.

I think a grown man shouldn't be called Booger.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

This is the 4th MNF game I've been able to watch. I have seen posts with negative comments about Booger McFarland commentary. He's been great tonight. Curious what the board thinks.

Bunch of hacks. I recommend prosecution 

8 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I think a grown man shouldn't be called Booger.

He just said “people around the nfl are just starting to realize how good Russell Wilson is” 🤔

• Haha (+1) 2

SF @ Seattle on the last week of the season.  Most likely for the division and a first round bye.  Looking like this will be the flexed game for that week.

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bunch of hacks. I recommend prosecution 

He just said “people around the nfl are just starting to realize how good Russell Wilson is” 🤔

He also just said and I quote- 'it's good to see his package continue to expand'

• Haha (+1) 3

It's ironic that Seattle is now such a good team except for their awful secondary.   Still, I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the Super Bowl.

• Like (+1) 1

I wish we had a special teams coach that could pull off a fake punt.  Instead we're lucky if we can account for blocking the other team's rushers during a punt.

• Like (+1) 1