Jump to content
stuvian

MNF Vikes @ Seahawks

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Agreed 100%. I think the Seahawks unis might just be the absolute worst in football. 

all that’s missing is a huge ad plastered on it.

 

 

ROMAN HEALTH

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boomer is still so good - wish he was actually on the real network instead of some of the current vacant talking heads and not relegated to The Plus

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! Suzy Kolber committing a brazen act of ageism as she derisively replies "OK Boomer!" to Tom Jackson.  Very disrespectful.  Possibly racist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Boomer is still so good - wish he was actually on the real network instead of some of the current vacant talking heads and not relegated to The Plus

Didn't even show bills highlights 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Wow! Suzy Kolber committing a brazen act of ageism as she derisively replies "OK Boomer!" to Tom Jackson.  Very disrespectful.  Possibly racist.

You got me lol.  I literally rewound and heard her ever so cheerfully say "ok Boom".  Well played.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

all that’s missing is a huge ad plastered on it.

 

 

ROMAN HEALTH

Based on the advertising during an NFL game I'm reasonably certain that light beer and F-150s are primary causes of erectile dysfunction.

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Based on the advertising during an NFL game I'm reasonably certain that light beer and F-150s are primary causes of erectile dysfunction.

The ol’ cause/effect conundrum eh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We had a good draft.  Knox oliver Singletary and ford...but to think with some maneuvering we could have likely thrown Metcalf in there instead of knox.  He looks better than expected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to see how Diggs got hurt. He didn’t even look close to the play. 

4 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

We had a good draft.  Knox oliver Singletary and ford...but to think with some maneuvering we could have likely thrown Metcalf in there instead of knox.  He looks better than expected. 

Last year I was high on Allen. He was my draft crush. This year it was Metcalf. I’m 2/2 the last two drafts. I would have taken Metcalf over Ford 100 times out of 100. Every year there are countless examples that prove scouts really don’t know much more than the average fan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

This is the 4th MNF game I've been able to watch. I have seen posts with negative comments about Booger McFarland commentary. He's been great tonight. Curious what the board thinks.

I think a grown man shouldn't be called Booger.

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

This is the 4th MNF game I've been able to watch. I have seen posts with negative comments about Booger McFarland commentary. He's been great tonight. Curious what the board thinks.

Bunch of hacks. I recommend prosecution 

8 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I think a grown man shouldn't be called Booger.

He just said “people around the nfl are just starting to realize how good Russell Wilson is” 🤔

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SF @ Seattle on the last week of the season.  Most likely for the division and a first round bye.  Looking like this will be the flexed game for that week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bunch of hacks. I recommend prosecution 

He just said “people around the nfl are just starting to realize how good Russell Wilson is” 🤔

He also just said and I quote- 'it's good to see his package continue to expand'

  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's ironic that Seattle is now such a good team except for their awful secondary.   Still, I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the Super Bowl.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish we had a special teams coach that could pull off a fake punt.  Instead we're lucky if we can account for blocking the other team's rushers during a punt.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...