MNF Vikes @ Seahawks

stuvian

Just now, bills6969 said:

How bout the NFC west runner up ( San Fran or Seattle) will have 12 or 13 wins and will have to go on the road in wildcard round to play the winner of NFC east who will likely only have 8 or 9 wins.

Rigged league. 

1 minute ago, bills6969 said:

How bout the NFC west runner up ( San Fran or Seattle) will have 12 or 13 wins and will have to go on the road in wildcard round to play the winner of NFC east who will likely only have 8 or 9 wins.

East Coast bias 

Booger is searching for words 

11 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

technically the same thing could happen to the Bills. Didn’t Seattle host at 7-9?

Edited by Scott7975

Boomer is still so good - wish he was actually on the real network instead of some of the current vacant talking heads and not relegated to The Plus

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Wow! Suzy Kolber committing a brazen act of ageism as she derisively replies "OK Boomer!" to Tom Jackson.  Very disrespectful.  Possibly racist.

You got me lol.  I literally rewound and heard her ever so cheerfully say "ok Boom".  Well played.

I want to see how Diggs got hurt. He didn’t even look close to the play. 

4 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

We had a good draft.  Knox oliver Singletary and ford...but to think with some maneuvering we could have likely thrown Metcalf in there instead of knox.  He looks better than expected. 

Last year I was high on Allen. He was my draft crush. This year it was Metcalf. I’m 2/2 the last two drafts. I would have taken Metcalf over Ford 100 times out of 100. Every year there are countless examples that prove scouts really don’t know much more than the average fan.