Bills @ Cowboys, Thanksgiving Day - 4:30

whatdrought

10 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

I live in the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex.  .....the HEAT is way up on Garrett now.  That could be a good or bad thing.  Garretts teams have tended to respond well when they've been backed into a corner and Garretts job seems to be on the line.  

One of the two teams is going to get their first win VS a team with a winning record this week unless they tie.  

Anyhow...there are actually a ton of fans here that would practically welcome a Buffalo win as the final nail in the Jason Garrett Coffin.  No one down here thinks this is a contender with this coaching staff...they all think the roster is good enough for that, but the coaching holds them back.  Because the NFC is east so bad....Dallas can still win their division if they lose thursday, so it isn't critical...but if they lose and the whole damn city is going to want blood.  

How many websites are you a member of?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

I live in the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex.  .....the HEAT is way up on Garrett now.  That could be a good or bad thing.  Garretts teams have tended to respond well when they've been backed into a corner and Garretts job seems to be on the line.  

One of the two teams is going to get their first win VS a team with a winning record this week unless they tie.  

Anyhow...there are actually a ton of fans here that would practically welcome a Buffalo win as the final nail in the Jason Garrett Coffin.  No one down here thinks this is a contender with this coaching staff...they all think the roster is good enough for that, but the coaching holds them back.  Because the NFC is east so bad....Dallas can still win their division if they lose thursday, so it isn't critical...but if they lose and the whole damn city is going to want blood.  

What hotel do teams usually stay at when playing the cowboys? We’re at the Omni and on the lookout for bills players. 

6 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

It occurs to me that we will still get the criticism of "haven't beaten any winning teams" after beating Dallas because they would be 6-6 after losing to us.

Titans are 6-5 right now so we've technically beaten a team with a winning record.  At least until Sunday that criticism doesn't have any merit.

59 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

It occurs to me that we will still get the criticism of "haven't beaten any winning teams" after beating Dallas because they would be 6-6 after losing to us.

I'll take it

Injury report!

https://www.buffalobills.com/team/injury-report/

Foster and Morse questionable  ?

Nsekhe out, of course

ev. else OK

2 hours ago, WideNine said:

That guy. He is like a one-man Department of State for fan football sites.

We have a couple of inter-site travelers on a galactic scale

33 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Well, I wouldn't consider this a must win game, but this is a huge statement game. I haven't been this excited for a game in quite some time. A huge opportunity to  on a national stage to vanquish that "same ol Bills" moniker. 

It's almost a must win considering the upcoming schedule... we lose this and against Ravens, pretty sure we'd be pushed out of the playoffs in a tough spot. And I ain't too hopeful about that Ravens game. 

Edited by Bferra13

40 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

It's almost a must win considering the upcoming schedule... we lose this and against Ravens, pretty sure we'd be pushed out of the playoffs in a tough spot. And I ain't too hopeful about that Ravens game. 

'Almost a must win' is like being a little pregnant

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

I'm pretty sure every game since week one we've had someone log in and explain why ..THIS.. week is a must win game.   It's hard to imagine the pressure when every single week you just have to win or your entire season is lost.