Bills @ Cowboys, Thanksgiving Day - 4:30

whatdrought

21 hours ago, Dopey said:

I'm thinking if we kick their ass on Thursday, Jerry might very well let him go. Jerry is pretty pissed and made it clear he thought the coaching was the biggest issue. That last FG by Dallas was ridiculous. They would still need a TD to win it. They should have planned to go for it on 4th down. If they had, the previous plays would/should have been different. Jerry is still pissed about the Jets loss too and I get the feeling he thinks we are inferior to them too. It'll be interesting if we beat them and Garrett makes another boneheaded decision or two.

I honestly was thinking that myself, I could see Jerry firing him out of sheer embarrassment 

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Wow. Hadn’t really given it much thought until I saw the Kim Jones spot, but last time we were 8-3 was 1996. We knew that. 1996 is also the year Josh was born. ? Tell me that doesn’t make you feel old. 

Man, that make my kids feel old.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wow pretty impressive answer. His work ethic and mindset And being so humble with a nice bit of competitive  edge are going to take this kid far. I’d be shocked if in two years he isn’t getting a big extension. Slowing but surely the narrative on him in the media is changing from those that actually pay attention. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Late 4th quarter drive for the game winning TD, Allen to Beasley!

I’m hoping that score puts us up by the 4th TD. If this is close late, I may make a legendary fool of myself. You know, something that is talked about for generations. I’d like to avoid that. ?

We had a good size family crowd of a dozen or so last Sunday as it was my mother’s 92nd BDay. As I had a crowd to feed, I was somewhat restrained during the game in the beverage department. The Mrs does Thanksgiving (with some assistance from Whole Foods...shhhhh!), and we add almost another dozen friends to the mix. It could be entertaining, but hard to live down. These are the same people who laughed and took turns getting their photo taken with a kitchen towel I torched as I slaved to feed my “closest friends”! That photo is now on our digital photo frame by the fireplace, just so I can never forget. I need better friends!   

• Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, eball said:

Nah, mid-3rd quarter TD to Beasley to put the game away...

Easier on the cardio - I like it. Coast into the 4th with a 2 or 3 score lead and then pound the rock the rest of the way while their offense sits helplessly cooling their heels. I would be OK with that kind of finish - not counting on it, but would like it.

I think that Denver game was the lowest my BP has been during a Bills game in years beyond reckoning.

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

Late 4th quarter drive for the game winning TD, Allen to Beasley!

1 hour ago, eball said:

Nah, mid-3rd quarter TD to Beasley to put the game away...

TD to Beasley on the second drive after an Allen rushing TD on the first turns out to be the game winner in a 34-10 victory.

It is the must see game of the day.  The majority of people assume Buffalo will lose.  Dallas is more talented IE better team.  If Buffalo can avoid the big gains from their passing attack I feel they match up well with Dallas.  I also think Buffalo has some players the rest of the country dont know about.  The previous 20 years Buffalo Bill's get blown out.  I feel this team is different.  I think Buffalo wins and wins fairly easily.  30ish points to 17.  

Edited by Mat68