Bills @ Cowboys, Thanksgiving Day - 4:30

whatdrought

This game is very similar to the Browns game to me. Playing on the road against an underachieving team with a lot of talent that’s backed into a corner. Let’s hope our kicker shows up for this one. 

Also, side note, I’d take a loss in this game if it meant we beat the Ravens next week. Sure, it would suck, but I’d rather beat the Ravens. But...as a wise girl once said...”why not both?”  

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

McDermott has definitely been more aggressive this season.

I’d guess that it probably comes down to having more trust in his starting QB now than he did in previous seasons. 

The O-line. 

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

McDermott has definitely been more aggressive this season.

I’d guess that it probably comes down to having more trust in his starting QB now than he did in previous seasons. 

I like statistics but this one is very misleading. It does not tell you anything important. Example: factoring in if these were 4th and 10s vs 4th and ones. Pat's are the most well coached and look where they are . 

55 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

This game is very similar to the Browns game to me. Playing on the road against an underachieving team with a lot of talent that’s backed into a corner. Let’s hope our kicker shows up for this one. 

Also, side note, I’d take a loss in this game if it meant we beat the Ravens next week. Sure, it would suck, but I’d rather beat the Ravens. But...as a wise girl once said...”why not both?”  

Dallas has the number one offense in the league and a top 5 QB.  Cleveland's line was suspect while the Cowboys line has been excellent.  The weather conditions hampered the Cowboys offense in New England and we won't enjoy that advantage in this game.  Our offense is going to need to put up more than 20 points.  We're going to have to win the turnover battle and our special teams needs to be better than theirs.  Catching a few breaks may be essential also.  Anything less than our A game and we're going to lose.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Dallas has the number one offense in the league and a top 5 QB.  Cleveland's line was suspect while the Cowboys line has been excellent.  The weather conditions hampered the Cowboys offense in New England and we won't enjoy that advantage in this game.  Our offense is going to need to put up more than 20 points.  We're going to have to win the turnover battle and our special teams needs to be better than theirs.  Catching a few breaks may be essential also.  Anything less than our A game and we're going to lose.

I agree with you, but if this team can't find a way to win or at least have a close game, they don't stand a chance the rest of the way. If the bills get blown out tomorrow, Itll make me nervous 

1 minute ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Eating good on the flight 

Says mr bojangles?

Kind of amazed if that really is what they eat on the flight - does the team dietitian know?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

4th and 1, should be going for it 100% of the time. Allen can fall forward and get that every time in his sleep. 

Until he doesn’t 

41 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Says mr bojangles?

Kind of amazed if that really is what they eat on the flight - does the team dietitian know?

Hey! It’s fried in peanut oil, it must be healthy