Hats of to Jon Feliciano

17 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Focus on OL in off season was huge.  Depth was built with, at mininum, an average line.  The rush attack vs a good run D was impressive.

Trust the Process.  McBeanes know what they are doing.   They've killed it since getting here, and really killed it last offseason.  Just starting to show up now.  We'll now see how they hold up under real pressure.  Should be interesting to see if they have another level this year. We shall see.

I was really surprised how well the entire line functioned after Morse went down with the hand injury. It was very impressive. Von only had 2 tackles with 1 assist and a sack. Doesn't sound like domination to me. And the rest of the  Bronco d-line is also very good. But the Bills ran over them and demonstrated their will. Pass protection was good. Just a great overall performance.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, nickrage said:

The entire line played great today

von miller is still a premier player and he was pretty much silenced. 

Well the kid is gonna have another All Pro to go against this week so let’s hope he’s up to it again. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

The line has played better without Morse. He continually gets beat in short yardage situations

He is really good when he is lead blocking on plays where he can showcase his movement skills but not so well when they are in short yardage situations,   Teams sometimes bring in 6th lineman is short yardage situations either as extra guard or outside tackle.  I wounder if they could insert a heavier player as center and move Morse to be 2nd inside guard in those situations.