Around the NFL Week 12

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

the people with the Father Time comments don’t understand that EVERYONE KNOWS THIS!!!!

One isn’t  Einstein telling us time will win out... 

doubt they have it locked up with 2 games to go

I think the ravens lose 2mrw and that puts them in a spot. They’d be 2 back and 1 more loss probably ends it for the ravens 

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I am NOT afraid of the Dallas Cowboys. Only team I have some modicum of worry about upcoming is the Ravens. That's it.

they’re going to be pissed and hungry... and playing at home.  I’ll be VERY impressed if we come out with the win on Thursday

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

they’re going to be pissed and hungry... and playing at home.  I’ll be VERY impressed if we come out with the win on Thursday

So given my "concern-o-meter" scale of 1-10 with 1 being Genghis Khan and 10 being a doddering old woman who's terrified of everything she sees on the news, where are you?

:lol:

30 minutes ago, Success said:

We've seen this w/ other great teams in history, when they're declining.  They pull out some wins just based on aura.

The Pats are on their last legs.  But they'll still win because they're in other team's heads.

They are in the ref’s head bs interference call that nobody else gets bs holding as usual , really sickening to keep seeing this crap...

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

Realisticaly Steelers and Jets are the only 2 games Bills have a chance to win. No way they win on Thurs unless Cowboys collapse.

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

So given my "concern-o-meter" scale of 1-10 with 1 being Genghis Khan and 10 being a doddering old woman who's terrified of everything she sees on the news, where are you?

:lol:

for the game on Thursday?  Like an 8.

Overall for our chances of making the postseason?  Around a 3.

I can go a whole season and see one tripping call called - and in this game two phantom trips to kill drives. 

Phantom tripping for the Pats** is the new phantom PI

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MDH said:

Every F’n week the Pats benefit from highly questionable calls late in games.

Every...F’n...week.

Honestly - I wish someone would actually do the research going all the way back in their friggin "dynasty" and log the disparity of calls - mostly phantom - that have critically impacted games in their favor.  How many wins do they not get if just those don't happen - it's mind boggling